Good lord help us all!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good lord help us all!!

xMChemicalRx

Will allen's amazing INT
Reaction score
The saints are coming to town and that is, of course, TERRIBLE news for us. It will take nothing short of a miracle for us to bet the Saints.

Probably not a miracle, pound the rock like a number #1 rushing team, and play somewhat of a defense in the secondary, and putting pressure on brees.

I hope I am wrong. I will go to a all you can eat crow buffet. I would be happy doing so.

I'm not SCARRREDDDD!!!!!!

But I'm not playing. I still think we got a shot.

If there's one team that well equipped to give the Saints a battle, I think it's Miami. We wont win a shootout but we can limit their possessions with ball control. We need long 7+ minute drives that end in TD's. Keep the Saints to 28 points or less & I think we stand a chance. I'm hoping to see 35+ rushing attempts next week.

we need to improve in the passing game because the saints will be ready for the wildcat.

Same game plan as the Colts plus tackling and turnovers and we win :))))

~ GOOOO FINS ~

The saints are coming to town and that is, of course, TERRIBLE news for us. It will take nothing short of a miracle for us to bet the Saints.

whackbitch-1.gif

Can't worry about what the Saints did this week. They struggled a bit against the Bills and Jets and we looked great against both teams. Saints are legit, but them destroying the Giants doesn't make me worry

I'm not sure that praying for help against a team called the "Saints" founded on All-Saints day is going to be very effective.

Jeez. I'm getting a wee bit concerned about the Saints blowing us out too. Sparano & Co. better be working their butts off this week that's for sure! I don't want to get embarrassed at our home stadium.

This is definitely the most formidable version of the New Orleans Saints I've ever seen. They look they are definitely making the playoffs this year. The Saints might have a theme song they could play the rest of the year and into the playoffs if they keep on winning ... a song by U2 and Green Day called "The Saints Are Coming". :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seGhTWE98DU&feature=related

If we manage to beat the Saints next Sunday, I guarantee you that it will get the attention of the rest of the NFL instantly. Then the Dolphins will have some huge momentum to keep on winning the rest of the season.

unless the defense get their hands on brees early on and continue to pressure him then he will pick of the secondary all day long, but the way the saints are playing i think the only effective way of stopping them posting big numbers is keeping our own offense on the field as much as possible and controlling the football. Both henne and the wildcat are gona have to be at the top of their game

Back
Top Bottom