Good lord help us all!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good lord help us all!!

all we gotta do is play ball control offense just like in the colts game only thing is play better defense

If we can do what we what we did to the colts but stop the long ball, we have a shot at beating the saints.

Did anyone think that Oakland would beat Philly? Buffalo the Jests? That's why they play the game. Trust me the Saints are not overlooking the Dolphins and already putting a win in the book. We've played hard every game this year and had a chance to win even during each loss which were against some very good teams. Unlike some teams I think we are improving week to week. I agree we have to play a near-perfect game but I think we can pull out a "W". If I were Vegas yeah the Saints would be a big favorite (especially after the Giants game), but I'm sure Gregg Williams is more than a little concerned about our #1 rushing offense. I do think if we win it will be close but there is the chance against this excellent Saints team we could lose big (especially if we have turnovers or a key injury).

sure, anything can happen on any week. I just don't see how the miami defense even slows down the saints and brees right now. our pass rush has been hit or miss, and the secondary has been bad, bottom line.

I'll be rooting for my fins, but I'm not feeling confident at all about this one. it would be the upset of the year if we win this.

Indy is at least as good as N.O. we were a catch away from beating them. Have some faith.

woah!! That's not true LOL. iF COLTS didn't have Manning then they would be 1-4. There are no where near the Saints. I truly believe that they are BETTER then the '07 or '08 (ones that lost to Giants in SB) Patrats. This is a good team guys. It won't be an easy win.

Good god help the OP get some freakin' balls...

Hey, I got balls and a child-that's not the problem. Heck, I predicated our 11-5 record pre-season on finheaven. I bet 60 bucks that the fins would win str8 up against the jets and bills. I put 100 bucks on the superbowl against the pats. I put close to 200 every week on NFL games and I'm a college student. I got balls, but I'm also a realist. Would you take the +6 they are giving the fins? Would you put real money on it? yeah exactly.

I don't know if you guys recognize, but these saints have record numbers. The saints passing offense is too damn good and well our Pass D is still young.

Anything can happen and a win here would be AMAZING. I just wouldn't put money on it-even with a +6 spread. Maybe a +10 spread.

sure, anything can happen on any week. I just don't see how the miami defense even slows down the saints and brees right now. our pass rush has been hit or miss, and the secondary has been bad, bottom line.

I'll be rooting for my fins, but I'm not feeling confident at all about this one. It would be the upset of the year if we win this.

EXACTLY. Well said. That is my point exactly.

Unbelievable....most of you guys sound like the kid who was scared to go to school because the bully was gonna take your lunch money....punch em in the nose FIRST and we'll be alright.......trust me....

Back
Top Bottom