Good luck guys... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good luck guys...

roywillisill31

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As a cowboy fan i wish ya'll come out flat tomorrow, but i know that it's going to be a hard-fought game. Good luck tomorrow. Also wanted to know yall's opinion on Roy Williams ? How do ya'll feel about him ?

Roy Williams is an ***-kicking machine....but a little "dumb" on the deep pass play...(he takes bad angles)

But he is the best safety in the league.

I found it on a cowboys message board, btw nice and cool site. Yeah Roy looked alot better last year in deep coverage but it doesn't worry me too much. He's had some mistakes but he's young. :D

You Cowboys fans are cool people. Haven't seen any sh*t talkers on here(though, I don't mind them, cause I'm one on the field).

Roy Williams could eventually become the best safety in the NFL , don't know if I like him over Brian Dawkins yet. I also think Ed Reed is better, but Roy-Will is a great player. Newman/Doss/Edwards will also be a great trio by next season.

Thanks, IMO there is no need to talk since we're not playing... It's like if the guy on the bench was talking trash... problem is we're not even on the bench :lol: . It's Newman/Ross/Edwards but that's okay, I know what you meant. Mudda, nope i was being optimistic from the beginning and i thought the best we would finish would be 7-9 . Any cowboy fan that tells you other is prolly just lying. It's hard to be optimistic when your team goes 5-11 three straight seasons, and your QB resembled a RB that can throw. I love that QC has started to improve and that Parcells has injected some life and attitude to this team. What about ya'll? what were yall's expectations for ya'll and for the cowboys? (if you even cared)

I know I was expecting to win the division (which we can still possibly do), and go at least to the AFC Champ game (which is still also possible). However, I would have thought that we would be at least 9-2 at this point. Not 7-4...

I didn't think Parcells would have this much of an impact on the Cowboys so soon. I knew he would eventually though.

Originally posted by roywillisill31
Thanks, IMO there is no need to talk since we're not playing... It's like if the guy on the bench was talking trash... problem is we're not even on the bench :lol: . It's Newman/Ross/Edwards but that's okay, I know what you meant. Mudda, nope i was being optimistic from the beginning and i thought the best we would finish would be 7-9 . Any cowboy fan that tells you other is prolly just lying. It's hard to be optimistic when your team goes 5-11 three straight seasons, and your QB resembled a RB that can throw. I love that QC has started to improve and that Parcells has injected some life and attitude to this team. What about ya'll? what were yall's expectations for ya'll and for the cowboys? (if you even cared)

What ???? what are you talking about ???? I think the Cowboys are Superbowl bound EVERY year.:D

lol.....just kiddin.....I also thought 7-9.:eek:

Originally posted by muddaconch
So, this must be absolutely awesome to watch them this season.

yeah, it's kinda weird though,I know it's been 8 years since we've won our last SB....but to me it don't seem like it was THAT long ago....maybe it's because I still watch it on video everytime we lose..... :lol:

Yeah, you Cowboy fans seem a lot cooler than a lot of other team's fans that come on here.
Anyway, Roy Williams is one of my favorite NFL players outside of the Phins. He will be really great one day.

Roy Williams is the second or third best safety in the league right now.

No one is close to Ed Reed, though.

Back
Top Bottom