Good luck guys... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good luck guys...

I have to agree, Brock Marion is the best safety in the league ;) with Ed Reed in a distant second. Seriously though, I would rate Williams in the Top 5.

Since we're paying Kudos to your players, how about some to ours? I'm feelin the love in this room :D

By the way, I'm a newbie here - so hello everyone

I've been a huge Roy Williams fan since his days at Oklahoma. I think he'll be the best safety in the league soon. Ed Reed may have the better coverage skills. But Ed Reed doesn't weigh 235 lbs like Roy Williams. Roy is as big or bigger than all of our LBs except Junior Seau. He lays the BOOM when he hits people. He owns that middle like Ronnie Lott. I think he'll be that type of player.

IMO, Dawkins still does things that no one else does. This year he's hurt and has been out a lot. But when healthy (as he usually is), he is the best IMO.

Rod Woodson is the best safety hands down when healthy. Even though he is old but in the past couple of seasons he's been playing real well. As for Brian Dawkins being the best safety that is something that can be argued. Ed Reed can tackle but his strenghs are coverage skills. In the end all these safety's play in different systems with different instructions but play the same foundation of football.

Cool , IMO he's the best Safety :D but what do you expect from a cowboys fan? I think he changes the game like no other safety can. I wish ya'll could see his highlight video and some games this year. At times he looks crazy.

Yeah, well you don't see the Boys often enough and they're not division rivals or anything so it's a lot easier to be nice, especially when they've already won more games than anyone was predicting. Me, on the other hand....:fire:

I use to love watching Reed play for the Canes. Man he lived for the turnovers there and still does but I have to give props to Roy. He's a very good player. Hmmm, now that I think about this, I don't remember Cowboy fans ever being this cool. Good luck to you guys! But the Fins will win anyway.(hehe)

Rod Woodson is on IR with a knee injury. He is still a good player at 38. But I don't think he's the best. Certainly not "hands down". And it'll be tough coming back at 39 from a major knee injury and playing at an elite level. As for Brian Dawkins, nobody really argued otherwise the last few years. :)

Back
Top Bottom