good luck on a good training camp!` | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

good luck on a good training camp!`

Tatonka

New Poppa
Reaction score
just wanted to wish you guys a successful and healthy training camp. i know you are all as excited as i am to get things rolling and have some news to talk about everyday.

cheers.

:eat:

Good thing man!!! Hope you guys stay healthy also. Wanna see what this supposedly revamped bills squad is going to offer.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Good thing man!!! Hope you guys stay healthy also. Wanna see what this supposedly revamped bills squad is going to offer.
true, i dont wish any injuries to anyone, especially to Fiedler;)

I hope you guys get through training camp healthy and stay that way until 9/21.....then, I still hope you guys are healthy but one heavier in the loss column. :D

Originally posted by inFINSible
I hope you guys get through training camp healthy and stay that way until 9/21.....then, I still hope you guys are healthy but one heavier in the loss column. :D

haha :D

I told you guys Tatonka wasn't a bad guy. :D

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

true, i dont wish any injuries to anyone, especially to Fiedler;)

Considering Fiedler's never lost to the Bills, I'd think he'd be the one guy you would wish injury upon.

Well, someone has to take the low road and it might as well be me. I hope all of your players are injured to the point where your lousy organization has to fold and never have to soil the AFC East again. :lol:

Ok so maybe not to that extreme. I really just want to see Spikes go "oooof!" when Ricky runs into and over him. :)

Heres to a healthy training camp,preseason and season to all our teams that we root for ****************CHEERS***********

it'd be great if every team could stay healthy but that's wishful thinking. I just hope that we don't lose any major players.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Expo88

Considering Fiedler's never lost to the Bills, I'd think he'd be the one guy you would wish injury upon.

Drew is 2-0 against the fins as bills' qb. What's your point?

Originally posted by justafan

Drew is 2-0 against the fins as bills' qb. What's your point?
Are you going to follow in CW's fashion? This thread was about class, and you are trying to turn it to smack. BTW, Drew has lost to Miami, remember he played for NE. Funny, again, how history only goes as far as is convenient.

Sorry man, but it just seems like you come here to turn a classy post by Tat into your own little place for vengeance. What does it matter what Drew did as a bill. Lifetime Jay Fiedler is 4-0 starting against buffalo. As a Dolphin or whatever. So what's your point?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom