good luck on a good training camp!` | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

good luck on a good training camp!`

Sure point out my post because I'm a bills fan. What about Expo's? Why not get on his case?

I don't have to point out Tatonka's class. The thread says it all. I reply to Expo (and not you) and youre the only one crying about it. Expo and I have no problem. We poke at each other post every now and then and we can laugh about it.

If you notice, Expo winked. There is a seriousness about your post son. Take it easy.

Even if there was, that's between me and Expo Nice try though. There was no wink. ;)

Damn, if it's between you and Expo, you really should PM him. Once you post it's for everyone don't you think?

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Damn, if it's between you and Expo, you really should PM him. Once you post it's for everyone don't you think?

I was asking him what his point was and you come out crying. You were the only one, if you noticed. Enough. I'm done replying to your crying on this thread.

Back to topic !

Crying? Sorry, that is reserved for perrenial superbowl losers.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Crying? Sorry, that is reserved for perrenial superbowl losers.

Please do not turn this classy thread into smack. Thank You! ;)

Thanks Tatonka, may the best team win. I guess after all is said and done, I'm kinda stoked to see how the Buffalo's D does against a healthy us. The Bill's defense seems to be getting alot of buzz.

ESPN still ranks the bills to finish last. I have to admit, on paper our D looks to have been upgraded bigtime. Can't wait to see if it really has. The first game against the Pats should be exciting.

ESPN ranked Bils to be last in AFC east?? Wow.. I thought the Jets were chosen to be last in AFC East in 2003 in a landslide.. Considering they were bent over all off-season..

Originally posted by justafan

Drew is 2-0 against the fins as bills' qb. What's your point?
I think his point was that if Fiedler was healthy in both Bills games last year Drew wouldnt be 2-0 against the Fins. Especially when you throw in what Ricky did minus Fiedler.

Originally posted by justafan
ESPN still ranks the bills to finish last. I have to admit, on paper our D looks to have been upgraded bigtime. Can't wait to see if it really has. The first game against the Pats should be exciting.

I dont see how anyone could rank the teams in the East. Anyone can beat anyone, and although I expect the Dolphins to have a great year I think the East will beat itself up enough that no team in the east may go to the Super Bowl, even if the East sends the best team in the AFC.

i havent been keeping up much.. are things going well so far?

we are down one back up gaurd so far.. if that is as bad as it gets, i will do a backflip off my desk here.

no more arguing on my threads either, damn you! :D

Back
Top Bottom