Good Luck to do this before the fins games!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Luck to do this before the fins games!!

So this it what they mean when they say the fins pull out a win out of their arse? :huh:

Originally posted by Bl¡tz Inc
Hmmmm.... and I thought [edited out by mod]:judge:

Some people just have a fetish huh Blitz??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Total-Revamping
Well before each game, every single sunday, i hit the bathroom like ricky williams hits the holes....lift that toilette seat up like larry chester lifts the bar when he benches.....sit my a$$ down on the pot like jammar fletcher sits on the pine.....and I let loose!!! I'm talking long lengthy sante fe steamers if you know what i mean....i just let it rip...sometimes longer than others, but with out fail i just let em go until I want to pass out from the stench....and with out fail, everytime i do it, there are different scenarios that the dolphins follow to a "T" regarding how my session goes....for instance:

1) Quick, no sound, no stench = Miami loss by 14 pts or more

2) Long, no sound, no stench = Miami close win

3) Long, lots of sound, lots of stench = Thanksgiving Day Massacre!!

4) And then of coarse the false alarm = OT game

I'm serious guys...this is some kind of pattern I've caught onto...I'll post here around 4:00 on sunday to let you know how the funk was released, so you guys can find out how the game is going to go....lets all hope for long, loud, and absolutely wretched STEAMER to come flying out.....i'm talkin one that'll make your eyes tear....then we'll be lookin at MIA 35 NE 12

Uuh, i'm not sure of what to say other than to stick a cork in yer *** right now and at 4:00 on Sunday, clear the house, take careful aim and just yank out the cork !! If all goes right, we'll win by 48 pts or more !!! :D :D :D :D

Whatever works man, eat like you've got tape worm the night before and hopefully when you drop the kids off @ the pool on sunday it's sounds like a construction site. Good luck (and remember the 3 wipe rule so not to clog the bowl)

3 wipe rule? You gotta flush at mid expulsion cuz we are gonna blow out those turds and the pats too.

It's awfully funny how were all giving him advice on how to make the most of his restroom experience.........:lol:

Originally posted by Section126
As for Ricky, he is banging every chick in town last I heard.

Are you sure they are chicks? I don't know man, So. Beach has women w/ deeper voices than Barry White.

Well before each game, every single sunday, i hit the bathroom like ricky williams hits the holes....lift that toilette seat up like larry chester lifts the bar when he benches.....sit my a$$ down on the pot like jammar fletcher sits on the pine.....and I let loose!!! I'm talking long lengthy sante fe steamers if you know what i mean....i just let it rip...sometimes longer than others, but with out fail i just let em go until I want to pass out from the stench....and with out fail, everytime i do it, there are different scenarios that the dolphins follow to a "T" regarding how my session goes....for instance:

WOW ! i thought i had issues

I'm serious guys...this is some kind of pattern I've caught onto...I'll post here around 4:00 on sunday to let you know how the funk was released, so you guys can find out how the game is going to go....lets all hope for long, loud, and absolutely wretched STEAMER to come flying out.....i'm talkin one that'll make your eyes tear....then we'll be lookin at MIA 35 NE 12

Dude that's pretty disgusting, I just hope you wipe!! :)

that's sick dude. do you play with you doody too?

Originally posted by justafan

Are you sure they are chicks? I don't know man, So. Beach has women w/ deeper voices than Barry White.

Its common knowledge down here......He has a thing for blondes.

I know somebody who did work at his house in NO and he told me that he had what can only be described as a harem that morning.

just understand that nex monday night duce staley is gonna have 12 yards rushing and ricky is gonna have 112....thats the difference....your eagles are reaping the benefits of playing NFC teams...especially the NFC east....they've played no one good, and they will get smacked when we play them....donovan and co. will be brought back down to reality buddy....and your team is gonna get to the nfc championship and then get POUNCED like they do every year....enjoy the rest of your season....and get ready for a total domination on the 15th!!!
If you care to join me in the Smack Forum, I would be more then happy to debate this topic :chair:

Back
Top Bottom