Good News! Dalton is back | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good News! Dalton is back

I would go Chase with our pick and then a QB with one of the other first rounders. Thinking they'll go Herbert

I mean if Dalton had started against the Steelers the Bengals more than likely would have won that game. FInley has looked atrocious

Would love to see Gase lose against another winless team. Gase on the road I believe anything can happen

Dalton isn't terrible and the Bengals will win a game or 2. We'll finish dead last, which would be great, or second to last. I want a QB, I didn't hear Aaron Donald's name too many times as the Rams were losing badly. We desperately need a franchise guy who's name is Joe Burrow. Tua worries me because of his injuries and smallish stature. It's hard to say how that hip will respond. Food for thought-Mike Pouncey is still in the league and going to Pro Bowls. His hip was trouble and he overcame it. Tua still could be an amazing pick. We need more info on the hip, a lot more.

But for Dalton this is his opportunity.

If Finley had succeeded, he would not have this opportunity.

I think we see the best (lol) Andy Dalton from here on out.

Don't know if that translates to wins for them, but I sure hope it does.

He has the most incentive to win of anyone since he is quite literally playing for his job. If he wins a few and takes them out of the running for one of the top QBs, that’s the best case scenario for his career.

He has the most incentive to win of anyone since he is quite literally playing for his job. If he wins a few and takes them out of the running for one of the top QBs, that’s the best case scenario for his career.
You are correct, sir!

It’s still mind-boggling how that team with that talent still hasn’t won a game. While we with our talent have.

Don’t ever say coaching doesn’t matter or can’t win you a couple of games in this league.

I don’t see them beating the Jets, which may actually benefit us because the one team left on their schedule that they have a realistic shot at beating is Miami. That would likely at least assure us the 2nd overall pick.

Back
Top Bottom