Good news for Henson fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good news for Henson fans

Originally posted by Boomer
Brunell is realistic enough to know that Henson isn't going to be ready for 2 seasons.

Exactly. May I please use this quote and credit you in other threads? Too many people here take articles as facts, and are too blind to understand.

Also, as for the Packers.. they've got a shot at landing Rivers at #25, and J.P. Losman is so much like Brett Favre. I think they'll stand pat and take a QB in the 1st. Bills? I don't see them as a serious candidate. Green still has a good amount of years left in him, I do not think KC is committed to using a high pick on acquiring a QB.

I still hope we get Rivers but saying Henson definitely won't be ready to play for 2 years is just guesswork. There's no way you can know.

PFW: Where do you anticipate Henson will play in 2004?

Reynolds: Exactly where he wants to play. It might be Miami or Pittsburgh, where he has a chance to start next season. Green Bay, Kansas City and Buffalo are also on the radar, but all have franchise starting quarterbacks under contract for next season.

... if Henson says he’ll go to Green Bay or Pittsburgh, Casserly can tell Mike Sherman of the Packers and Steelers top decision-maker Bill Cowher they must outbid the other. Sherman would surely be willing to part with the Packers’ 25th overall pick. That means the Steelers may need to give multiple picks or relinquish the 11th overall spot to net Henson. Regardless of the outcome, Casserly stands to win again on Draft Day. And to think that less than a year ago Texans fans were outraged that Casserly took two quarterbacks in last year’s draft.
http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/Commentary/Spins/2003/spins020304.htm

:hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom