Good news on Aaitui? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good news on Aaitui?

ncmedic5

Scout Team
Reaction score
The Dolphins may just get Aaitui back after all. According to David Canter, his agent, they no longer fee that his injury is a tear of the MCL/ACL but will know more on Friday. They think that he could be back in 6-8 weeks if in fact they are not tears.

Keep your fingers crossed for this kid. Good guy it sounds like.

Hope it's not serious would love to have him back

Kind of weird if you ask me. The knee had to be pretty unstable for folks to throw that out there and for the jets to out and out cut him.
I find it hard to believe that you simply misdiagnose that.

He could have a partial tear which means that surgery is not needed. Still that is a hell of a lot of rehab. I have to say it but I don't see how the fins would offer him a spot simply for pity's sake.
I don't know what the rules are for practice squad but with partial tears to the above ligaments he probably wouldn't be functional this season.

The Dolphins may just get Aaitui back after all. According to David Canter, his agent, they no longer fee that his injury is a tear of the MCL/ACL but will know more on Friday. They think that he could be back in 6-8 weeks if in fact they are not tears.

So did his agent say anything about him coming back to miami?

Hopefully we can bring him back and put him on the PS. He seemed devastated on Hard Knocks when he found out the Jets picked him up.

Rex Ryan probably saw his feet when he was in sandals in Ireland's office.

Hopefully we can bring him back and put him on the PS. He seemed devastated on Hard Knocks when he found out the Jets picked him up.
Anyone would be devastated if they got picked up by the Jets.

How is this good news? The poor guy injured his knee, got cut, and u think it's good news cuz he may come back to Miami? Some people's moral compass is spinning out of control.

Back
Top Bottom