Good News On Tunsil From Rotoworld | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good News On Tunsil From Rotoworld

circumstances

Parge Lenis
Club Member
Reaction score
Laremy Tunsil (concussion) is practicing Thursday.

He also got in a limited session on Wednesday. Two practices in a row suggest he is nearing the end of the protocol. Barring any setbacks, Tunsil should be ready to face the Bears. Oct 11 - 11:26 AM

Source: Adam Beasley on Twitter

Come on big guy! We really really really really really need you!

(I've decided he is the second most important player on the team behind Tannehill (last Sunday was all it took)).

I hope we aren't rushing him back and risking further injury. We have a long season ahead of us and we need him all year.

Mack doesn't even line up on his side...

Yes everybody is forgetting this. Just listening to 3 YPC and 2 points everyone must know, although the exaggeration will continue regardless.

1. Mack predominantly lines up on the left (our lines right) where Juwaan James plays. They faced off in 2017 and James allowed 1 pressure on 35 drop backs. Not sure how much help he was given but that's outstanding.

2. There other DE Floyd has not been adding much in the form of pass rush this year.

Despite these FACTS the Mack exaggeration will commence for 3 more days.

I'd expect both our OT's this week get some kind of help at least from time to time.

Yes everybody is forgetting this. Just listening to 3 YPC and 2 points everyone must know, although the exaggeration will continue regardless.

1. Mack predominantly lines up on the left (our lines right) where Juwaan James plays. They faced off in 2017 and James allowed 1 pressure on 35 drop backs. Not sure how much help he was given but that's outstanding.

2. There other DE Floyd has not been adding much in the form of pass rush this year.

Despite these FACTS the Mack exaggeration will commence for 3 more days.

2018 Mack is just on another level, as crazy as that sounds considering he has been all world his entire career.

I think it is extremely difficult to consider any praise towards him an "exaggeration".

Amazing if Juwan can repeat that performance . . . .I need to see it first before I get comfortable tho.

2018 Mack is just on another level, as crazy as that sounds considering he has been all world his entire career.

I think it is extremely difficult to consider any praise towards him an "exaggeration".

Amazing if Juwan can repeat that performance . . . .I need to see it first before I get comfortable tho.

Well most of the exaggeration I'm talking about is Mack vs Young, it's not really going to happen.

Plus I really don't want to debate this but IMO Cutler did a much better job at evading the rush than Tannehill. Maybe that's because he tried his damdest not to get hit. That's fine, just an observation.

I hope we aren't rushing him back and risking further injury. We have a long season ahead of us and we need him all year.
Agree. I would have bitten the bullet and keep him out one more game.

That's great news. We need him... I liked Floyd coming out of Georgia. However, Georgia edge guys have been overhyped. Remember the Steelers' rookie? In fact, leading the SEC in sacks and tackles can be misleading.

Well most of the exaggeration I'm talking about is Mack vs Young, it's not really going to happen.

Plus I really don't want to debate this but IMO Cutler did a much better job at evading the rush than Tannehill. Maybe that's because he tried his damdest not to get hit. That's fine, just an observation.

Absolutely! Cutler moved inside the pocket much more comfortably than Tannehill ever could. Cutler's main issue was he slowly realized over the season he had no more arm and often just gave up on plays because he could no longer make those throws and he certainly wasn't going to put heavy emphasis in changing his mechanics this late in his career.

I feel like Ryan had to of taken some of his work for his benefit . . . But ultimately his regression in this area from his 2016 form probably has a lot to do with the mental aspect of coming back from a major injury with two separate rehabs and then seeing key guys go down in front of him . . . It has taken a toll, but it's hard to continue being patient with him and beyond stupid not having much upside under him.

Back
Top Bottom