Good read | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good read

I agree. Everyone wants to try blame someone for Fisher taking his time when as sports fans we want a decision yesterday and not knowing or hearing much is the big problem for many. With that said I hope we hear by today or it could make for a long weekend.

Big, important decisions made by smart people do not happen quickly! They are almost always well thought out. I don't blame him one bit.

Hyde is right. I'm anxious to hear a decision as most are and hope we hear something today.

Whereas I would rather have Billick, one thing I strongly believe is that Fisher is a stand up guy and he is not leveraging anyone. He isn't someone that has shown that he would jerk someone around. I believe he is truly giving this the well thought out process that it deserves........I mean this could be this guys defining last shot. The more thought he gives this, the better I like him. It shows that he is serious and not just out for money. I don't believe he is that type of guy. This is a legit thought process on his part and it gives him credibility in my book.

I hope this article ends some of the nonsense on this forum. But that would be dreaming....

I agree with the article. In my opinion, this week's Jets news has been way better than knowing the Fisher outcome anyway.

Meh...Fisher isn't the big fish in this hire, whoever he makes his OC will make or break this hire.

We're a little bit closer to having other teams bounced from the playoffs. I'm interested to see who they'd reach out to on Monday if the Fisher deal doesn't go down today.

I found this article very helpful and healing...now let's get a head coach right now!!:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom