Got blocked by Omar Kelly on Twitter LOL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got blocked by Omar Kelly on Twitter LOL

i am actually honored it's a sign of weakness on his part

That is truly poor form. He chose to be a reporter and put himself in the public eye. Perhaps he needs to consider a career change where he won't be under such scrutiny. If that is not an option he should get out of the social networks. He is not doing himself or his employer any favors by reacting to criticism that way.

humans. tough enough to be keyboard warriors, but ask any of them to run to the White House or Congress and name-call the government to their face, and everyone pisses their pants.

Don't twitter much so it's no big loss, but he blocked me awhile ago for not so delicately asserting that when it comes to favoring some players and slamming others, he has a tendency to view things in "black and white"

I just started twitter and haven't even though about following him. Ben Volin is right on, and he hates Omar lol

Ah the internets. Where people that would otherwise fade into obscurity because they offer nothing worthwhile become topics of conversation.

Back
Top Bottom