got my matt roth jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

got my matt roth jersey

darkmistress said:
ok lol...why don't you just check out the finheaven store...? (I hear persistence pays off...:D)
I have seen them there, but sometimes it is just cool to see the actual jersey then the sample they have on the net. :wink:

FrostyFinFan said:
Alien,

I don't think people outside the Midwest have ever heard of Scheels Sporting Goods stores. I think they're only in about 7-8 Midwestern states. Hard to imagine those of us in the Midwest having access to a Dolphin jersey before Florida. But then, in Miami he's just a 2nd round draft pick, in Iowa he's a local guy going big time. I'm hoping he develops into a star in Miami!

they are missing out, scheels is the $hit, if ur a sports nut, a hunter, or just plain a redneck it kicks a$$, for my b-day theres nothing better than a scheels gift card. i found a dolphins sweat shirt thats really shiny there and the orange on it really draws attention:D about the pics, wait a bit...

Alien said:
but i wanted mine NOW:D, im leaving on a trip to d.c. on monday and i want to wear phins gear, maybe make fun of some skins fans:D all that money invested into some players and they still cant win:shakeno: mark brunell hah, hes even worse than feeley!:roflmao:

hey, the skins are a proud franchise... just because they have sucked for 15 years doesnt mean you should make fun of them....

in my life, no team i have ever followed has won a championship... not the phins, not the bullets/wizards, not the baltimore o's, not the caps, not the hoyas... hell i even followed the yankees untill donnie baseball retired (then they won the next year).... HOWEVER, in 1991, my second favorite team, the home team, the washington redskins won the superbowl... and frankly it was fantastic... i just cant immagine how excited i would be if the Dolphins won......

igor79 said:
hey, the skins are a proud franchise... just because they have sucked for 15 years doesnt mean you should make fun of them....

in my life, no team i have ever followed has won a championship... not the phins, not the bullets/wizards, not the baltimore o's, not the caps, not the hoyas... hell i even followed the yankees untill donnie baseball retired (then they won the next year).... HOWEVER, in 1991, my second favorite team, the home team, the washington redskins won the superbowl... and frankly it was fantastic... i just cant immagine how excited i would be if the Dolphins won......

just messin around man, the skins have done some great stuff, but their owner i think doesnt have a clue, i have respect for the fans of all the nfl teams, except the vikings....:roflmao: youd understand if you lived up here, theres nothing wrong with a little friendly humor among fans!

Pictures

how do i put pictures straight from my computer? if not able to, does anyone know an image hosting site that i can use?

I live in MD and me and a buddy of mine just bought Jamal Lewis Jerseys with his ID number from prison on the back!

I have bought things from the FIHEAVEN store. To of course get the items I wanted and to support this AWESOME site. My stuff was to me in a few days.

NJFinFury2004 said:
I have bought things from the FIHEAVEN store. To of course get the items I wanted and to support this AWESOME site. My stuff was to me in a few days.
FINE, next time ill get it from the finheaven store, i was in scheels and i saw it so i had to have it!:goof:

Back
Top Bottom