Got to give it up for Miami... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got to give it up for Miami...

Originally posted by Taco John

They were booing the call, not the player... Get over it.
I would give 'em the benefit that they were booing the penalty and not CC.

Originally posted by Hellion
Well the league says it was a cheap hit.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/1013/1445556.html
this says it all about this loser
The league source termed the hit "blatant" and "a textbook example" of illegal helmet-to-helmet contact. He also noted the two earlier fines that Kennedy had drawn through the first five weeks of the 2002 campaign. "I think it's fair to say there's a pattern here," he said.

They were booing the call, not the player... Get over it.

I AM over it I was responding to someone else who mentioned it. I know they were booing the call initially but when they got Chris up the crowd went wild with boos. I don't care what you say. I know what we all saw at my house. They should have taken a moment from their anger to clap when the kid got up. It is just the right thing to do.

that crowd got what they deserved for showing no respect for Chambers, a hard game, and a tough loss.

I agree with girlphan completely on the CC issue and being proud of Fiedler. :)

What a f-ing game!! :eek: 5-1 Baby!! See you Bills in Miami......Section 407 :D

We shut down Ricky, and you still beat us.

Props to Miami on a hard fought game.

Thanks Taco. That Broncos team is a rough bunch. Hardest hitting D I've seen in a long time. I'm positive you'll be there at the end. If the Fins don't commit their first round dive, Broncos/Fins would make one hell of an AFC Championship game.
Team with home field advantage winning it probably.

I agree with Taco, No way are the fans that classless. They were booing the call. It was a terrible hit and I hope he gets suspended for next week but the fans were mad at the call and were watching the replay and booing that.

I'm sure they'll fine him... He's not a superstar like Ray Lewis... Of course they'll fine him. That's obvious.

He'll be suspended too w/o pay. WATCH! :fire:

Originally posted by Miafan
that crowd got what they deserved for showing no respect for Chambers, a hard game, and a tough loss.

AMEN

The camera that caught the look on that female Bronco fan after Mare ripped their hearts out with the game winning field goal was PRICELESS......:evil:

Taco, thanks for the props. It was a damn shame either team had to lose that game. Both teams are loaded with talent, both teams and their coaches are winners. Football is a very violent game, but having said that I predict the league will determine that the hit on Chambers was over the line and your guy will have to write a hefty check. My only concern is for the health of a very fine young man and a great player. You showed class by showing up today. If you're at all like me you take losses hard. I hope to not see the Broncos again this year. You guys are tougher than a bulls ***. Griese doesn't like being rushed. Does he?

We shut down Ricky, and you still beat us.

If your definition of shutdown is Ricky Scoring 2 touchdowns, then sure you can shut him down every week.

Actually,

From hat the announcers were saying... and the way it sounded when Chambers got up.... they were not booing the fact that he got up. They in fact cheered for him when he first got up and started to walk off the field. At that point, Kennedy attempted to come over and apologize (or say something to Chambers), but some of the Dolphins got in his face and pushed him away....

That's when the boos started.

Back
Top Bottom