• D

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • F

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Grier still sucks

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
A+ killed it with value and talent.

May not have been what everyone wanted in terms of oline and DT but DT will be largely rotated and as for oline, I think they like Robert Jones a lot at RG. LG they have Wynn and think they may bring in another vet. Got Paul to develop behind Armstead.

I will say this; “value” of picks means nothing to me. The media has never had the same insight into how teams value players and if we got a bunch of offensive guys day 3 that is because teams valued them that much. Leonard Taylor was rated as high as a 3rd round pick and as low as an early 5th round pick and the Jets got him as an UDFA. Obviously NFL teams didn’t see him the same way draft experts did.

Anyhow, this draft is a solid C for me right now. I did not hate any of our picks. However, I look at the guys we drafted and wonder how much of an impact any of them will have this year. I cannot give a higher grade because I think 2-3 years from now Chop will be a menace and Paul will be our starting LT.

I will revisit my grade at the end of the year when we see how many snaps Wright gets and if M. Washington gets to return punts/kicks/play slot over Berrios. When we see what role Chop and Kamara have when Chubb and Phillips are 100% healthy. When we see if Paul plays when a tackle is hurt or if Lamm is the primary back up.

After the doom and gloom from Day 1 and even Day 2 I think Grier/McDaniel got great value with the rest of their picks given we started off with few early round picks.

Grade: A-/B+

I would have voted this an A- or a B+, but they weren't a category, so I let my "Homer-isim" be my guide. - LOL

Tough to grade any of them besides how they looked in college and if they fill a spot of need on the roster currently. It seemed the pick of Paul caused the most turbidity of the picks.
Hopefully, the FO had a clearer view of the player. - LOL

I really liked the balance of this draft. Feels like we picked guys that can come in and contribute right away but we also went with players who have high upside. The Paul pick for example is Grier having an eye on the future. This is likely going to be Armstead's last season and the Dolphins have taken a player they can develop and hope can be the long term left tackle.

Kamara, Malik Washington and Jaylen Wright were some of my biggest draft crushes. The Chop pick gets better the more I think about it. Dude is so ****ing explosive. Can't have enough pass rushers.

I had it at a D after the first two days simply because I hate drafting projects in the first two rounds.

I felt Grier actually did a much better job in the later rounds and I like some of the UDFA’s they have signed.
So I feel like the overall draft and free agent signings was a C plus.

Last edited:
I gave it a B vote for this thread but I would have given this draft an A- or a B+ as well. I think we the players we drafted all have chances to help this team and have great upside. They also have some of the best talent on the team to learn from (i.e., Chubb and JP, Mostert, Hill, Waddle and Armstead) and are positions we've had injury issues with last year.

I went A. I think Chop Robinson will be a Pro Bowler and any draft where you land a Pro Bowl edge is basically already an A. I also think Kamara will be a solid contributor for many years.

Wright I think will be a great 1B type RB.

Paul is a lottery ticket. Maybe he becomes a starter, maybe he doesn’t.

Malik Washington has a much better chance than most 6th rounders to stick and make an impact.

A grade.

Back
Top Bottom