Grant gets paid and decides to suck | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant gets paid and decides to suck

Yet that screamed extension to Grier and co. Smdh

Stop the nonsense. His contract is TOTALLY team friendly.

They gave the kid an opportunity to prove himself and

threw some lunch money in.

BFD.

Absolutely ZERO risk to the program.

But --- "oh, the sky is falling!"

He's a great kid and I'm happy he got some money!

If he doesn't pick it up on the field he'll be gone.

Simple as that.

Grant has never been an effective receiver...he didn't just decide to suck.

Or did he? He did just sign an extension. ;)

Tin_foil_hat_2-300x225.jpg

Stop the nonsense. His contract is TOTALLY team friendly.

They gave the kid an opportunity to prove himself and

threw some lunch money in.

BFD.

Absolutely ZERO risk to the program.

But --- "oh, the sky is falling!"

He's a great kid and I'm happy he got some money!

If he doesn't pick it up on the field he'll be gone.

Simple as that.

Exactly. For what he brings his contract is fine. He’s always struggled with catching deep balls, which is a shame because he’s got great deep speed, but he’s can be good on underneath stuff still.

Exactly. For what he brings his contract is fine. He’s always struggled with catching deep balls, which is a shame because he’s got great deep speed, but he’s can be good on underneath stuff still.

The kid is in the league because he's got unreal quicks and zero to 60 speed that's world class.

It's that simple. But he's also someone you just have to love and support as a fan. The kid is gold...

But yeah. If he had world class hands you think we coulda signed him for the same $$$?

He's still, essentially, a developmental project -- with some proven performance.

But OMG -- he's certainly NOT a "problem" for us moving forward.

He has tiny hands and can’t catch is all it boils down too. That and not very intelligent.

It's always been hard to get Grant the ball because he's a small target plus has doesn't have good hands. He has speed but that speed doesn't matter if he can't get the football. He's always been more hype than production.

He has to see the throw!

He has to see the throw!
he needs to wear that stuff under his eyes. They all have to deal with it. I'm not talking about just that pass today. He's never been reliable at catching the ball. Like I said, get the ball in his hands and he can make plays for you but the patters has been what it has been.

he needs to wear that stuff under his eyes. They all have to deal with it. I'm not talking about just that pass today. He's never been reliable at catching the ball. Like I said, get the ball in his hands and he can make plays for you but the patters has been what it has been.

His drop today was like the last one he had against New England and Malcolm Butler.
Unfortunately with Stills gone he's their only real deep threat.

His drop today was like the last one he had against New England and Malcolm Butler.
Unfortunately with Stills gone he's their only real deep threat.
They shouldn't be trying to go deep anyway with this O-line.......they need short passes and screens.....I don't even think we've tried a screen pass yet

Back
Top Bottom