Grant to IR and Wilson may be done for year also | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant to IR and Wilson may be done for year also

Wow that's pretty shocking, Albert is surely done as a Fin. I think Grant returns next year, the game he had against the Bills shows you can do things with him, just got to be used right.

Well that sucks for them. Wonder if we bring Ford back or sign someone else

I really think we cut Wilson after this year. Grant, were stuck with for now. Love his speed but he’s got to get better at being a receiver and return decisions

Sure feels like we end up IR ing a bunch of guys every year, maybe it’s about league average but it doesn’t feel like it..

I would say the odds of us winning any remaining game at this point are small.. so guess will be scoreboard watching for draft positioning.

I don't think it hurts our passing game a whole lot tbh, some street FA or PS guys may be able to pick up the slack they left. With the Bengals and Giants still on our schedule we still have the chance of hurting our draft position further.

I don't think it hurts our passing game a whole lot tbh, some street FA or PS guys may be able to pick up the slack they left. With the Bengals and Giants still on our schedule we still have the chance of hurting our draft position further.

I kinda thought that way possibly earlier- but you have now lost whalton williams wilson and grant.

The secondary is a mess with week to week revolving players... and almost no pass rush.

I mean its possible obviously but I say the odds are low.

Sure feels like we end up IR ing a bunch of guys every year, maybe it’s about league average but it doesn’t feel like it..
I've been lobbying for better strenght and condition coaches along with an upgrade to the entire medical staff for years. We're still not there...

Please go steal Josh Malone from the Jets practice squad. Right now Miami only has two wrs on the 53-man roster I believe. Some additions are coming today.

Back
Top Bottom