Grant Traded | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant Traded

if there was somewhere i could bet on Waddle to the IR bc he got hurt on a punt return, i would. everything this staff does turns to ****.

I'm not mad he's off the roster, but the main reason why people are cheering this day isn't entirely his fault...

He's fast and shifty...(Full Stop)

In no way is he a WR that should have been tasked with catching 50 yard bombs from Tua.

That was a situation he had no power over.

Stupid, stupid move. Now you put your no. 1 pick (another fragile Alabama, injury prone player) to return punts. Wanna bet he gets injured before the season ends? If you don't have a plan B don't nuke your plan A!

Your post is much stupider than the trade, which is actually a no brainer.

Get the more talented Kirk Merritt on the field.

I'm not mad he's off the roster, but the main reason why people are cheering this day isn't entirely his fault...

He's fast and shifty...(Full Stop)

In no way is he a WR that should have been tasked with catching 50 yard bombs from Tua.

That was a situation he had no power over.
That would mean Tua actually throws a ball 50 yards...sorry I couldn't help it. All kidding aside, I'm glad we got a lottery ticket for him.

It's only 8 returns. I mean do we want to break all of them down. In one game he had 1 punt return for 1 yard
In another game he had 1 return for 18 yards

Hardly irreplaceable
He’s not getting a lot of opportunities because we can’t get off of the field on 3rd down.

I would stick Gman out in the slot and have Smythe run pass protection. Wilson and Williams have not performed as needed this year. Maybe Wilson can get one more try, but I've had enough of Williams last year.
ya i like gesicki in slot. Waddle and parker outside. Then have wilson and williams on bench I guess. I really like Merrit. I think he could be a player. But they have not even been protecting him from being poached. Maybe they don't like him as much

Just to be clear here because you like many others here will never be satsified. Ever.

So Miami trades him on Monday, not even cuts, they actually gain more than what you yourself suggested they do yet you sit here with this dumbfounding logic of backing yourself into a corner then screaming "Herbert", "Tua Sucks", "Grier Sucks", "Ross Sucks". You and your kind really are the worst.
And i stand by what i said. But we both know this regime can't draft players. So are you ok with the job management has been doing? Happy with the direction this team is heading? The whole lot needs to go

And i stand by what i said. But we both know this regime can't draft players. So are you ok with the job management has been doing? Happy with the direction this team is heading? The whole lot needs to go
Of course you do which is why I was pointing out the buffoonery in your posts. And to answer the question that you keep falling back to which had nothing to do with Grant and everything to do with you having to defend a failed point, no, not really. Who would like 1-3? What a silly question.

Back
Top Bottom