Grant Traded | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant Traded

No clue who returns kicks for the Fins now but I’m sure glad this guy is GONE. We even got a sixth for him when you’d only expect a release. Grier fleeces another team. Grier is terrific at this usually however the issue is he can’t evaluate talent to save his GD life.

Stupid, stupid move. Now you put your no. 1 pick (another fragile Alabama, injury prone player) to return punts. Wanna bet he gets injured before the season ends? If you don't have a plan B don't nuke your plan A!
Exactly what makes you think Waddle is injury prone? He had one injury while playing at Alabama and hasn’t missed any playing time because of injury since joining the Dolphins.
He is neither fragile or anymore injury prone than any other player in the NFL. You obviously have him confused with the fragile and injury prone WR’s named Parker, Williams, and Fuller.

This was the low-hanging fruit so the decision was easier to make. It makes me wonder what other moves are being considered.

As far as who will return punts now, I think that they will give Igbinoghene an opportunity. The kid has to be chomping at the bit to be given a shot to get on the field and to not be inactive every week.
I think it will be Waddle or Holland and another player. I don’t care how much he is chopping at the bit. He is only still on the roster because of where he was drafted and not because of his ability to play at the NFL level. I will be extremely surprised if they trust him to return kicks.

Exactly what makes you think Waddle is injury prone? He had one injury while playing at Alabama and hasn’t missed any playing time because of injury since joining the Dolphins.
He is neither fragile or anymore injury prone than any other player in the NFL. You obviously have him confused with the fragile and injury prone WR’s named Parker, Williams, and Fuller.
These guys that comment with these stupid comments obviously just hate any player from Alabama, you can tell by the way respond.

Of course you do which is why I was pointing out the buffoonery in your posts. And to answer the question that you keep falling back to which had nothing to do with Grant and everything to do with you having to defend a failed point, no, not really. Who would like 1-3? What a silly question.
Its all tied together because the decision makers haven't changed. This organization has been in the toilet since Dan was forced into retirement by the jags. Coaching hires, drafting, play calling and roster management has all bern crap. You Probably think we are going to run the table. The grant decision came a whole season too late. How can you be happy with draft returns when you know that they will probably draft an injured player with that pick?

These guys that comment with these stupid comments obviously just hate any player from Alabama, you can tell by the way respond.
No kidding right how in the hell can you call that guy fragile he came back to play in the national championship game and limped through half the game just to play with his team, and he had everything to lose by potentially doing that. That guy isn't fragile.

Yassss! I'm glad heads are starting to roll. I'm happy even if we are a few years late on this one. Who should be next? I want Brown out and bring Gurley in.

The fall guy, but so needed, we got something for him which is shocking to me. He had his moments as a fin but way too often he showed bad judgement and poor execution.

Back
Top Bottom