Grant Traded | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant Traded

Depending on your Pain Tolerance and Want to ,WR's have played with Broken Fingers before. But if I had to Guess Fuller will take some Time off while the Checks keep coming.

Who returns punts now...Waddle, Wilson or Holland? Waddle would be the best one back there but I'm not keen on the #6 overall pick returning punts.
Anyone that can just call for a fair catch and not fumble would be an upgrade. Not sure we have that guy though. :)

Depending on your Pain Tolerance and Want to ,WR's have played with Broken Fingers before. But if I had to Guess Fuller will take some Time off while the Checks keep coming.

That was my thought too, then I remembered all the balls our receivers with 10 good fingers have dropped and thought "You know what Will....sit for a week or two"

Cool, roster spot open now. I hear we're planning to bring in Leonte Carroo for a look as a PR.

Scapegoat. Just like Jay Ajai, just like Fitzpatrick, just like Pouncy. The failure of this organization to recognize it's own failures are astounding. No wonder no quality coach or player wants to play here. Remember Jim Harbaugh?
Scapegoat? He should have been cut before the season started...

Back
Top Bottom