Grant Traded | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant Traded

This simply had to be done... Much sooner if you ask me, but still...
As Dolphin fans, the losses we have suffered all these years have helped us develop a penchant for mediocrity. We are desperate. Give us a player who shows us anything, even the slightest bit, and we latch on to him like superglue. :-)

You think those guys can return kicks better than our probowl kick returner? Let's bookmark this page and come back to it after you have seen those other guys return kicks.

Waddle has the potential but then you just drafted a kick returner 6th overall. This is the Tedd Ginn debacle all over again.
Not even close to the Ted Ginn debacle. Ted was a one-trick pony, could run one route, a go, that's it. He had straight-line speed, no wiggle or separation ability on in routs. He didn't make defenders miss, ever...

So glad we dumped him. A couple years too late though. Nothing like keeping a guy who drops passes all the damn time and bobbles or muffs punts.

Last edited:
if there was somewhere i could bet on Waddle to the IR bc he got hurt on a punt return, i would. everything this staff does turns to ****.
Yeah I really don’t want to see him running kicks back.

Back
Top Bottom