Grant Traded | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant Traded

I’m a big Grant supporter. He’s scored more TDs on returns than any player in our clubs history. That said, he’s laid a complete egg this year so far so I’m not going to puke on the move - though I do wish him well.

As an aside, it feels a bit like Grier and Flores starting to throw players under the bus out of self-preservation interests. As in this move doesn’t help us this year. Find a T to trade for, a RB - something to help us w salvaging this season.

Grant may have fizzled out here but he was a great guy, dedicated to his craft and had some amazing moments returning kicks.

I wish him nothing but the best. I've been to a handful of games the past few years and Grant was always enthusiastic, hyped up and leader on the sidelines.

Good luck Jakeem!

I’m a big Grant supporter. He’s scored more TDs on returns than any player in our clubs history. That said, he’s laid a complete egg this year so far so I’m not going to puke on the move - though I do wish him well.

As an aside, it feels a bit like Grier and Flores starting to throw players under the bus out of self-preservation interests. As in this move doesn’t help us this year. Find a T to trade for, a RB - something to help us w salvaging this season.
It's addition by subtraction.

Me from July

I feel Smythe is highly overrated among some Fin fans. I can't see getting anything out of our TE cuts.
WR is were I see a minimal trade. Grant for a 6th would make me happy.
I have Egu as last in, first out on my 53. So anything possible with him. I'd take a 5th/6th.

None of my feelings have changed

Back
Top Bottom