Grant Traded | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grant Traded

FINALLY.

It’s so frustrating that it takes catastrophe for our front office to do things that 90% of casual fans knew it needed to do months ago.

Biggest head scratcher is why in the world the Bears would give up any draft pick for him.

Could it be they know more then "90% of casual fans? - LOL

Grant agreed to a new contract on September 1, 2021. As part of the renegotiated contract Grant dropped his salary from $4.15 million to a fully guaranteed $2.3 million. In addition the Dolphins agreed to void the rest of his contract making him a free agent in 2022 rather than 2024. Grant's salary cap number dropped by $1.95 million.
So they got a 6th rounder for 13 games. That's pretty good actually.

Scapegoat. Just like Jay Ajai, just like Fitzpatrick, just like Pouncy. The failure of this organization to recognize it's own failures are astounding. No wonder no quality coach or player wants to play here. Remember Jim Harbaugh?
Exactly. This isn't going to fix the problem

Parker gonna be depressed. That was his best bud.

I guess they shouldn't make any changes then huh? You guys are insufferable. You demand accountability for losses and complain when people are fired claiming it won't help anything. Unreal.
I want changes but the correct one. How about a new oline coach, new
I guess they shouldn't make any changes then huh? You guys are insufferable. You demand accountability for losses and complain when people are fired claiming it won't help anything. Unreal.
How about a new playcaller . Grant wasn't the reason we sucked

Back
Top Bottom