Gray box issues continue | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gray box issues continue

i'm sure there are others, i'll check on a few things, but as far as I know we havent' done any major updates or even minor ones recently, so what changed between finheaven working, and now giving you issues?

Nothing changed. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary. I see that some of our badges are missing and I don't see the Thanks/No Thanks buttons currently. Is maintenance going on?

Right now, i'm testing a couple things but for now, the safe thing seems to be making sure you have to click "reply to thread" before you type.

I need some feedback here, as i've made changes to some sections, and I need to know what effects it's having. Thanks.

I need some feedback here, as i've made changes to some sections, and I need to know what effects it's having. Thanks.

The names of people who thank your posts or gave post of the day is gone so you have to go to my profile to see who it was.
The old way was much better than the little counter on the side. JMO

The names of people who thank your posts or gave post of the day is gone so you have to go to my profile to see who it was.
The old way was much better than the little counter on the side. JMO
that's a separate issue. I'm testing out site performance with the thanks/no things being a counter instead of a listing. This may also stop some of the click trolls, or a least cut down on the retaliation. anyway, i'm undecided.

Just posted a couple things and they did not come up in the "new post" section. Possible glitch ?

By the way no grey box came up under Dude's post. Had to go to "reply to thread "

right. you have to click reply under a post or reply to thread at the bottom of a thread, if you want to quote someone click quote. Some of this is due to a glitch I can't figure out just yet, however some research shows this move will also speed up the forums, so... for now we're going with what works, and esp because it's faster.

Everything is working well now except the new post function. I just posted in a thread and the thread did not appear anywhere in new posts.

Working fine now

Last edited by a moderator:
came back today for first time. also, I have always been in the green and now all of a sudden I red, I didn't get any notifications of a lone madman neg repping me like happened a few years ago when I got thousands in one day from a poster. can you check on that?

came back today for first time. also, I have always been in the green and now all of a sudden I red, I didn't get any notifications of a lone madman neg repping me like happened a few years ago when I got thousands in one day from a poster. can you check on that?
Interesting. You're the second person today to mention that about the rep. I'll let Bill know about that.

Back
Top Bottom