Great article by Ben Volin on the situation. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great article by Ben Volin on the situation.

Finally someone in the media brave enough to explore other angles, especially a financial one. All it takes is one poke. Let's see if ESPN even dares explore the idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a shame that the only guy we had on the local beat who was actually able to put 2 and 2 together made the leap to bigger and better things.

Finally someone has the balls to follow the money.

That's about the best rundown of this I've seen yet.

ugh...read the comments under his piece...just infuriating...obviously mostly Pats fans pulling the holier than thou card but it seems people have no ability to think critically about anything anymore...it's just stick with initial impression at all costs

De Smith is right...the two should mediate ASAP.

Incredibly weak. This is not a follow the money story. Volin invariably displayed poor instincts here and nothing has changed.

A little common sense from the media at last.

Very good article by Volin then you have a bunch of idiots, most probably being Bostonians, bashing him for it

Incredibly weak. This is not a follow the money story. Volin invariably displayed poor instincts here and nothing has changed.

I read it as that there might be more to the story than appeared at first glance? MIGHT...do you not agree with at least entertaining that possibility with all that we have seen the last few days?

That was a good read and he brought up several valid points.
The story is being presented in black-and-white terms — Incognito is a racist bully, Martin a helpless victim — but I wonder whether the key color in this is green.
Many players in the Dolphins locker room aren’t angry that Martin snapped — they think he isn’t taking responsibility for his problems and is just trying to blame it all on Incognito.

The 4-letter won't mention this angle until Tue. They'll keep bring the gas trucks to to the fire in Davie until AFTER they clean up on the ratings for MNF.

In one game THE MOUSE will recoup all the losses from the MNF dogs they've had to date.

sounds pretty dead on given what we know

Back
Top Bottom