Great article by Ben Volin on the situation. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great article by Ben Volin on the situation.

Oh God, the other reporters may start bullying him!

Incredibly weeak. This is not a follow the money story. Volin invariably displayed poor instincts here and nothing has changed.

How is this weak. The coach visited him in the hospital and he said nothing than. Listening to the players, they seem ashamed Martin had to result to this because none of them saw it. The voice mails were all back in April. I mean Volin has such poor instincts, that he was hired by one of the most prestige's news papers in the world. Yeah whatever..

Love it.

Ritchie is a ****ing meathead.

Martin is a ****ing *****.

Good old Ben - telling it like it is.

I agree with the last part of the article that the NFL needs to clean up their idiotic frat boy culture.
The other hey its a theory one I just dont see as the case.

With the departure of Darlington, Volin became the only local beat writer with some reasonable objectivity and reliable reporting.

Unlike some agenda-driven fans, talking heads, hypocritical moronic former athletes who froth at the mouth over one side of racially-sensationalistic versions and/or a disingenuous ESPN lynching mob, Ben at least hasn't drawn a deep line in the sand inflexible and unreceptive to uncomfortable alternative possibilities that challenge their lazy, convenient and hopeful narratives, so kudos to him. Miss him.

Volin has always been a Jeff Ireland groupie, so I am not surprised he would take this type of stance. But even if what he said is true, the bottom line is Martin has all the ammunition he needs to sue whomever he wants and will walk away a rich man. Then of course Stephen Ross will angry wheel his ax. To quote Alonzo Harris in the movie Training Day: "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove".

Back
Top Bottom