Great article on Philbin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great article on Philbin

MegaFinz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I am very happy for him and this team, Ross did a damn good job and took his time and found the right guy for the team and did'nt give in to the demands and hype for a retread coach in Fisher.Like i said i am very happy and excited to be a Dolphins fan and believe the future is looking bright!!. Congradulations to Joe and his family welcome to Miami!!!

http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...-Philbin/c6b76c43-f14f-4ea4-b5a4-50964afcadc0

Good Article. I think we got a very well respected individual with a lot of upside. Hopefully, he is head coach material and not just a great coordinator. It is my ignorance, but in the article the author brings up the fact that Philbin didn't call plays but had other roles. Can anyone expand on those other roles? Will he call plays or let the OC call plays? Is he able to coach the defense?

Good Article. I think we got a very well respected individual with a lot of upside. Hopefully, he is head coach material and not just a great coordinator. It is my ignorance, but in the article the author brings up the fact that Philbin didn't call plays but had other roles. Can anyone expand on those other roles? Will he call plays or let the OC call plays? Is he able to coach the defense?

Game planning and running the weekly walk-through are some of his responsibilities that he had I know.

Back
Top Bottom