Great Draft site for Niks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Draft site for Niks

Read Shawn Andrews' profile and then tell me that you wouldn't do just about anything to get hold of this guy at pick #20, or pick #14 if we swapped picks with Chicago for Ogunleye.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Read Shawn Andrews' profile and then tell me that you wouldn't do just about anything to get hold of this guy at pick #20, or pick #14 if we swapped picks with Chicago for Ogunleye.

I read it...Awesome, huh!!!

Originally posted by Haywood
Drew "Idiot" Rosenhaus and clowns like him are a Cancer to ALL Sports.

That part when you put the orignal "idiot" in between his first and last time is the funnist thing I've read in a loooong time. :rolleyes:

Did you actully think that was funny?

:eek:

That sure would be something if he were there at #20.

I can already see the threads debating who is the more dominant RT, Mike Williams or Shawn Andrews.

Yeah it would. Would also make things awefully crowded...I mean didn't we just sign McIntosh longterm to play RT? Can he move to guard?

Andrews would start at RG. But yes McIntosh can play G he was considered as a possible G for the Chargers the year they drafted him.

Yeah I think Andrews would make a nice RT but an even better RG. With his size and power he can just blow up most DTs in the league. We all know that physically skies the limit for this guy, the problem is how bad does he want it? Character issues and maintaining his weight seem to be his biggest problems. Here's hoping he can change that around.

Btw...nflfans.com has some of the best player profiles I've seen anywhere. They even have some not so nice things to say about "golden boy" Philip Rivers...calling him a career clipboard QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Jaj
Andrews would start at RG. But yes McIntosh can play G he was considered as a possible G for the Chargers the year they drafted him.

I agree Andrews couldn't be passed up but if he's not their what about Dorsey, the #3 OT, at #20 instead of Carey? With McIntosh's injury concerns and Smith's question marks as a 2nd year player taking another tackle would not be a bad idea. Plus from what I've been reading Carey at 6'4 is a guard.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of him at all. He's as a big as a house...lol

Ozzy rules!!

this is certainly the description of the OLmen that w/make sense for us to get if we trade down
It is unusual for offensive guards to go in the first round of the draft but I feel if there is to be such this year, it will be Chris Snee. If not, someone will get a great bargain in the 2nd round if they are in need of a guard who just might make the Pro Bowl yearly for the next decade.
http://www.nflfans.com/draft/2004/showplayer.php?key=Chris Snee*

otherwise Andrews w/b ideal to compete at St Clair to start at RT or even to start at RG

I can imagine it now Andrews, McIntosh, McMike or Lee and Boston lined up on the right side, as they plow down the field with Ricky tucked in behind them. Do that about 5 times in a row then on the six play throw a bomb to Chambers who is all alone on the left sideline.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by fairbanksb
I can imagine it now Andrews, McIntosh, McMike or Lee and Boston lined up on the right side, as they plow down the field with Ricky tucked in behind them. Do that about 5 times in a row then on the six play throw a bomb to Chambers who is all alone on the left sideline.:lol: :lol: :lol:

You just described my wet dream. :woot:

j/k

Back
Top Bottom