Great Draft site for Niks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Draft site for Niks

Don't have a Draft Value Chart available at work but seems NE would have to offer more. Seem to remember our pick valued at 900, NE's 32 at 600 & 63 at 250. We need to get one of their 4th rounders or their 3rd for our 4th to make up the difference. Can't get short-changed by a division opponent! Especially one that'll probably use our pick to move up into the top 10.

Eshlemon said:
Don't have a Draft Value Chart available at work but seems NE would have to offer more. Seem to remember our pick valued at 900, NE's 32 at 600 & 63 at 250. We need to get one of their 4th rounders or their 3rd for our 4th to make up the difference. Can't get short-changed by a division opponent! Especially one that'll probably use our pick to move up into the top 10.

I checked my chart earlier and it had #63 valued at 280. That makes the diff only 20 pts. If we added their 4th valued at 46 (assuming its about the last pick in the 4th) then we'd be up 26 pts. Either way the trade is close enough on the value chart that if both parties want to do it, it would get done.

I think the one moving down should be the one that is down points.

That site is a joke!

1. they said Rivers will be a late round pick

2. They rated Rivers below Losman

3. They said he had a slow release which leads to lots of tipped passes.

I'm sorry, this is just one guy, but could they get any more wrong? He has a lightening quick release, he only had 4 passes batted down last year, and he'll be a high first round pick. Talk about flipping things around.

Back
Top Bottom