Great Fins 2003 News/Jamie Nails almost fully recovered | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Fins 2003 News/Jamie Nails almost fully recovered

Originally posted by Prime Time
Another reason to be desperately waiting the arrival of training camp.

You mean so we can end this boring offseason hype and see what we really have...

I personally do not want to see McKinney as our starting Guard.. Hopefully Nails is ready by the time season starts or hopefully Whitley can beat McKinney out.. I only saw the last 2 games of Miami's season last year and saw a horrendous interior line collapse way too much against the Vikings and Patriots.. The main reason was because of McKinney.. In both games, he was getting dominated and Ricky rarely had any interior lanes open up and thats why he struggled so much in against the Vikings.. The Patriots were very undisciplined in their run defense and that was the reason Ricky ran wild in Week 17.. Granted he was a rookie, but I just didn't like what I saw form him at all.. Only put him at center.. PLEASE

HURRAH:drinker:

I am surprised Clump hasn't come here and debated this yet and then said that Nails will be on the PUP.

Back
Top Bottom