Great News!!!!! Solid Lt Still Possible | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great News!!!!! Solid Lt Still Possible

I think we should fight and call each other names. While we're at it, disable the profanity filter.

Originally posted by Muck
I think we should fight and call each other names. While we're at it, disable the profanity filter.

Are you suggesting a Fight Club?
Don't forget the first rule Muck.:D

if its fight club ill win lol
i train with Hammerhouse fighters and former UFC and PRIDE mma world champions Mark the Hammer Coleman and Kevin the Monster Randleman. Went to Japan a few months ago, i still need some work.

i live in german village area wharfie
i love it here
i know everyone and we have a lot of fun
im trying to make a rap video with several NFL players in it
i have 3 white rappers that are awesome
anywho, i know a lot of celebs and know more than i would ever care to share with the general public lol

GO PHINS

PS i just lost my digital camera or i would post a pic of my dolphin pc i built. i will borrow one as soon as i can u all will like it. its my pride and joy and its full of orange and aqua neon lights.

what years were you here wharf rat
we ruled papa joes and maxwells on high street
where did you hang out
dr love, wharfie, ck you r all cool because u r all dolphin fans!!!

Thanks Jon. I'm cool with what you said. I think we need some Jet fans or some Bills fans to show up so we can rip them instead of each other! Meanwhile everyone, IMO this is the best talent the Dolphins have brought to the table in ages. I can't wait for this team to start dominating!!! I've been out to practice 2 times and I'm just loving life. Clearly, this is the year of the Dolphin.

Originally posted by unclemonty
what years were you here wharf rat
we ruled papa joes and maxwells on high street
where did you hang out
dr love, wharfie, ck you r all cool because u r all dolphin fans!!!

I was out there from 83 - 87 .... spent a lot of time at Mean Mr Mustard's... I remember Papa Joe's and Maxwell's too though. Used to love catching bands at the Algora too!

i train with Hammerhouse fighters and former UFC and PRIDE mma world champions Mark the Hammer Coleman and Kevin the Monster Randleman. Went to Japan a few months ago, i still need some work
Thats awesome! I love that sport. I traind in Jiu Jitsu for several years with Sergio Monteiro (he also trained Pat Militech)and have 3 younger brothers who all wrestled in high school so I learned quite a bit form them.

Back in "the day" I trained one of my little bro's in Jiu Jitsu to compliment his wrestling and he fought in the IFC and won a small tourney. his next fight was supposed to be vs Frank trigg but the show was cancelled because the TN boxing commision would not sanction the event. He doesnt fight anymore though sincehe now has a child and a new job.
Still love the sport and sorry for the thread hijack!

That whole Len thing was weeks ago and nothing but conjecture on his part. Isn't going to happen and Stinchcomb is a guy who isn't worth a 3rd rounder. If we can't get a 3rd rounder for Fletcher then why would we give up a 3rd rounder for Stinchcomb?

I would like to see him here but if we do not get him I will not cry...to me this is nowhere near Seau or Knight worthy of being needed.

i know pat miletich and all his fighters, i love those guys, especially Pulver and Hughes. they r all tough as nails. we always use to hang with team miletich. my friends went to pride more money, better treatment

wharfie i used to go to mustards on sunday night for ACDC- CULT night. not until 88 though. i knew the owner Brad pretty well and helped him open his second bar maxwells across the street. its a small world.

sry off subject, ill drop it here PM if want any other info although i will be off for a while to play moto gp 2 XBOX live

Originally posted by Den54

Are you suggesting a Fight Club?
Don't forget the first rule Muck.:D

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. :)

I'm not for this to happen and it won't anyway cos we need the money for Griese. I think we'll be fine with the guys we have now.I really like the rookies we got for depth too.

Yeah as Van said, and I didn't wanna mention this because I didn't wanna come off too antagonistic, but yeah this whole Len Pasquarelli blurb is a re-tread. It broke a while ago week or so even more ago and we already debated it and took into account that it was a complete media machination etc. I mean if the Raiders gave word that Stinch is on the block I'm sure we'd be a little interested but I'm not sure we'd give a 3rd for him

Why would we give up a 3rd round pick for a LT who isn't that good. Did anyone bother to watch the Superbowl? Dixon is better and cheaper--and doesn't even cost a draft pick!

Back
Top Bottom