Great Site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Site

Driven

Bling...Bling
Reaction score
Hello,

New here and just wanted to say hello. This is a really nice site you got here. I have been reading for the past couple of days and you have a lot of really knowledgeable football people here. I am not a Miami fan ,but it seems you guys like to have different teams here for some good debating. Well, that it. Good luck for the rest of the year.

Thanks and :welcome: a-board Driven

Re: Re: Great Site

Originally posted by dolphan39
Thanks and :welcome: a-board Driven

Ok, I will give you a hint

Pats!?!?! AAAKKKKK! Oh well, we welcome all teams here. Good to have you aboard.

Originally posted by K-Rob
Pats!?!?! AAAKKKKK! Oh well, we welcome all teams here. Good to have you aboard. [/QUOTE

Yes, I know. But I am not here to sling anything. Just talk Football, can't wait for the 7th. Good luck

Nice to have you aboard Driven. You have to admit you were lucky in that first game. Brady just has that winning intangible. Man I would do anything to steal that Patriot luck. It's amazing what Belichick has done with all those injuries. Can't wait for the rematch. There's a decent chance that we could meet 3 times this year!!!!! Let's hope!!!!
Go FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome: Looking forward to any discussions we may have.

But I just had to do add.......:nesucks:

Thanks guys.

Where's the "Phins suck" smiley.

J/k

Actually, the Pats fans are better behaved than most other teams fans. Patswin2002 and now Driven have both been nothing but nice (although I suspect something sinister about patswin2002 :lol: )

Buffalo has some annoying creatures crawl over here but also some decent everyday posters as well. The Jets fans are just trolls in my opinion. They slam the boards only twice per year and usually have nothign relevant to say.

Originally posted by unclemonty
Nice to have you aboard Driven. You have to admit you were lucky in that first game. Brady just has that winning intangible. Man I would do anything to steal that Patriot luck. It's amazing what Belichick has done with all those injuries. Can't wait for the rematch. There's a decent chance that we could meet 3 times this year!!!!! Let's hope!!!!
Go FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome!

Well, I am thankful that the Pats won in the first meeting and it was because of the missed FG. But I do not beleive the statement that"the Pats were lucky Mare missed the fieldgoal". Mare is a Miami Dolphin and he part of that team. He did not make the plays when they needed. It is kind of like saying"Miami was lucky they won because Brady threw an incomplete pass on 4th down on the last drive". I would not say Miami was lucky to win because of that. A part of the Miami Dolphins did not make a play when they needed it, plain and simple. You can seperate your fieldgoal unit from your team, it does not work like that.

Sorry for the rant. It's all good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Driven
Thanks guys.

Where's the "Phins suck" smiley.

J/k

You gotta go to the Buffalo Boards to get those! :lol:

PHINSBLOW-1.gif
fishfry-1.gif
squishfish-1.gif

Originally posted by Samphin
(although I suspect something sinister about patswin2002 :lol: )

You may be right!

Back
Top Bottom