Great Site | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Site

Mare missed two 35 yarders on his home turf. I guess it was more bad luck for us than good luck for you. I didn't mean anything bad by it. I just still can't believe Mare couldn't make 1/2 from 35 yards. Any NFL (or college or high school) kicker should be able to do this. Something crazy was in the air.

Originally posted by unclemonty
Mare missed two 35 yarders on his home turf. I guess it was more bad luck for us than good luck for you. I didn't mean anything bad by it. I just still can't believe Mare couldn't make 1/2 from 35 yards. Any NFL (or college or high school) kicker should be able to do this. Something crazy was in the air.

Not to nit-pick, but one was blocked....that was just seymour blowing up your line.

Welcome aboard! BTW, I believe this is the first time I can remember that I'm really starting to feel an actual rivalry brewing between these two teams. For whatever reason- perhaps because they sucked for most of their existence and were the Cardinals of the AFC East- it seems like no real rivalries ever formed between the Pats and anyone else. Now, with their recent string of success, it appears as though there are more and more people who genuinely dislike this team and I for one think that's a really good thing for the division and the games themselves.

I still have a hard time hating the Patsies (I certainly don't like them either) but I do hope they fall flat on their faces and get shut out at home by the 'Fins in a couple of weeks!! :D

Not to nit-pick back, but it was blocked because it was kicked too low because Mare slipped on the d@mn dirt. Still no excuse because he practices there everyday. I partially blame the Marlins for winning the World Series. LOL!!!!

Originally posted by KenCalo

My Bad!

If that made you feel better. hey, more power to ya.

That is the only way the Fhins are going to get a ring.

You had to feel a little cheesy doing that!?

Originally posted by Samphin
...Buffalo has some annoying creatures crawl over here but also some decent everyday posters as well...

Speaking of which, where the hell is CW aka Milkman Dan? I haven't seen him around lately. :confused:

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

You gotta go to the Buffalo Boards to get those! :lol:

PHINSBLOW-1.gif
fishfry-1.gif
squishfish-1.gif

You may be right!

:lol: Squish the Fish is the best one anyone has ever come up with. I still hate your Pats though. Screw you PatsWin2002. :tongue: :jk:

Since we're all introducing ourselves I to, am a wookie.

For the record, I would like to mention that I think the :jetssuck: and the :billsbite , and of course the :nesucks: :lol:

I look forward to many great conversations and debates with my fellow finfans and the occasional crushing of an adversary fan :jk:

Back
Top Bottom