Greatest (Insignificant) Memory | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greatest (Insignificant) Memory

anthony!

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok, you know those memories you have that just don't really matter. I am not talking about Marino's 48 TD's, or the comback game against the Bills. But rather the little things that happened that did not affect the team, or anyone, but you just won't forget.

My example is when Partick Surtain publicly commented on the pronounciation of his name (SurTAN, not surTANE). Although it means nothing, I just can't forget it, always laugh about it when I think about it.

Share your "Greatest (Insignificant) Memory"...

my memorie is when the dolphins and broncos were playing a few years ago and elam made this 50 something yard feild goal and ten Mare cam back with secondsremaining and made a 50 something yarder.

Ray lucas...

Just ray lucas in general, thats all. His entire stint here was simpyl insignificant.

The game against the Patriots in '04 was insignificant considering we finished the season 4-12, but I'll always remember that Derrius Thompson catch.

2004 season when Tony Bua went airborne and knocked out the Rams on the punt return, I remember the sideline of the Dolphins going nuts.:D

icephinfan said:
2004 season when Tony Bua went airborne and knocked out the Rams on the punt return, I remember the sideline of the Dolphins going nuts.:D

Now there is a good one! Probably one of my others as well.

Matt Turk beating the living **** out of a Ravens special teams player in the 2001 Wild Card game.

I dont know if they showed it on television, because most of it occured while the play was still active but I'd absolutely love to find a clip of this. Maybe time has embelished this a little bit, but I'm pretty well certain this is it.

On a punt return, I believe one of the Dolphins gunners and a Ravens special teams player got into an altercation. The Ravens player had the Dolphins player down, and was straddling him.

Turk ran downfield and literally tackled the Ravens defender off of the gunner and started beating his *** as the play was still going on upfield.

Funny enough, he managed to get another 15 yard penalty, although I dont remember was it was.

Donnie Jones laying out Rosco Parrish on a punt return. The great thing about it was he is a punter, the GREATER thing was, IT WAS THE BILLS! :)

Disgustipate said:
Matt Turk beating the living **** out of a Ravens special teams player in the 2001 Wild Card game.

I dont know if they showed it on television, because most of it occured while the play was still active but I'd absolutely love to find a clip of this. Maybe time has embelished this a little bit, but I'm pretty well certain this is it.

On a punt return, I believe one of the Dolphins gunners and a Ravens special teams player got into an altercation. The Ravens player had the Dolphins player down, and was straddling him.

Turk ran downfield and literally tackled the Ravens defender off of the gunner and started beating his *** as the play was still going on upfield.

Funny enough, he managed to get another 15 yard penalty, although I dont remember was it was.

has to be the Matt Turk one. i was laughing so hard and cheering him on, i felt like i was watching hockey. they DID show it on TV, in fact if i remember correctly, they barely showed the return because the camera crews were focused on that.

Back
Top Bottom