Greatest QBs of all time! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greatest QBs of all time!

DOLBET

Starter
Reaction score
Usa Today had a poll to find out who people think is greatest quarterback. The results:

Joe Montana - 32%

Joe Namath - 16%

John Elway - 15%

Johnny Unitas - 13%

And your point is? I'm guessing you're a Pats or Bills fan trying to stir up controversy.

Joe Freaking Namath?? Is this a joke?? The guy had 173 TDs and 220 INTs!! Hell, by that rational I should easily be Top 20.

I think I just disqualified that pole. :)

:rolleyes:

I guess holding every QB record doesn't hold any weight anymore.

Nah, I am not a jills or pats fan. I am a fan of Miami Dolphins for 16 years. I posted this stats to show how much a super bowl ring means to most of fans. According to this poll, it is a possibility that Brady will be voted as best quarterback in 20 to 30 years cuz he won 2 rings. I think it is a sad thing that voters look at rings instead of stats. The quarterback need good team to win a ring. Marino didn't have a good team so the fans didn't vote for him, while they should becauase he have the best stats.

thats such crap, brady wouldnt ahve 2 rings if it wasent for bellicek, joe montana wouldnt have as many rings if we was with miami, and no running game, no defense for most of his career, you put marino on that team with roger craig, dwight clark, brent jones, john taylor and of course Jerry rice marino would have 8 rings

Please Brady needs to be consistent for another 6-8 years first before he can greatness can be even considered.

Marino
Unitas
Montana
Elway
Tarkenton
Bradshaw
Staubach

Close - Brett Farve

i forgot who it was, but an NFL insider was quoted as saying.

"You want proof that the NFL isn't fair? Tom Brady and Trent Dilfer have rings and Fran Tarkenton and Dan Marino have none. You now know how much faith that I put into super bowl rings."

I wish I could remember who it was.

Definetly the greatest QB of all time has got to be Jay Fiedler.

Damn I just woke up.I must have been dreaming.LOL

I'll probably get bashed for this, but I get sick of hearing how great Montana was. Yes, he was one of the greatest of all time (I'm not doubting that), but he was surrounded by some extremely talented athletes over the course of his career. He had a much better supporting cast than Dan Marino or John Elway did. Just because he and his team got all of those rings, doesn't make him the best of all times.

Back
Top Bottom