Green Bay/Dallas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Green Bay/Dallas

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
Thoughts on today's game. Yesterday someone asked why I posted these on the Fins Forum knowing they would be moved. It's because it gets more attention and more talk. People don't come here much. Let's experiment today and see if similar traction is gotten as the ones yesterday did. :) Anyway, who you rooting for? Who do you think will win? Which would Atlanta be cheering for? Who is the better chance of knocking off NE in the Super Bowl?

I'll be rooting for Cowboys today even though I'd rather packers to win, because I work with so many cowboys fans. Cowboys fans can be so obnoxious and too many of them ha. But I am because my nephew who is 11, great kid is a big cowboys fan and his dad is, and he's a great guy. And I'm watching the game with them and I'm not going to be a dick too my nephew and root against his team. So it's for my nephew really. But just one game. Next week, I'm going for the Falcons if cowboys win today. I don't want them in the superbowl.

I want Green Bay to win, but I think Dallas would present a greater challenge for Brady in the Super Bowl. I'm torn.

Go Pack.

I hope Geriatric Jones never sees another championship in his lifetime.

The quick screen to the WRs that Dallas and New England run are so well executed. The blocking by the O-line for both teams to get out in front of the WR is just outstanding.

It always amazes me that a handful of teams (New England, Green Bay) are able to get the ball spotted and placed immediately and that the referees never stand over the football to prevent it from being snapped.

Probably 28 or 30 NFL teams, the referee casually saunters up to place the ball and then stands over it for a full second to prevent it from being snapped, but when Green Bay wants a quick snap? Boy do they run in and out.

That's how you attack a defense on a free play. Nice TD.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

It always amazes me that a handful of teams (New England, Green Bay) are able to get the ball spotted and placed immediately and that the referees never stand over the football to prevent it from being snapped.

Probably 28 or 30 NFL teams, the referee casually saunters up to place the ball and then stands over it for a full second to prevent it from being snapped, but when Green Bay wants a quick snap? Boy do they run in and out.

Certain QB's recieve preferential tratment and in general they've earned it. I don't think that's much of a revelation.

I wonder if they let the officials know ahead of time they intend to "hurry up" so the officials are prepared for it?

Aaron Rodgers is fire. Green Bay is winning the superbowl

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Hes by far my favorite QB to watch.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

How many teams passed over Rodgers again?

About 22 I think

This is why you draft BPA. They didn't need a QB, but good thing he fell to them.

My younger brother never really got to watch Marino. I tell him Rodgers is the closest comparison to him he'll see.

I never saw Marino in his prime either. You can call me a youngin I guess.

Lol remember Manuel Wright? I was looking at the supplemental draft that year... remember the hype around that guy

Back
Top Bottom