Green Bay/Dallas | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Green Bay/Dallas

Rodgers is just amazing. Absolutely incredible. Best QB in the league and has been for awhile.

Aaron never posted below a 92 QB rating since he started for an entire season and only below 100 twice. The guy is as good as it gets

Earlier in the season when rodgers had a poor 15 mins i got slaughteted on here for saying i would still take him over any qb. Apparantly he is washed up :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

I wish this team drafted Aaron Rodgers. That dood can throw

We would have wasted him. coaches wouldnt have developed him right and the fanbase would have tried to run him out of town if he didnt start the first preseason game in his rookie year

Sad but true

Those are hilarious. Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in Football and has been for some time. Imagine what he would be capable of with a complete team or great coaching

McCarthy is a great coach. You don't last 10 years as a HC with the same team unless you are one.

That was a great game. I'm so glad I caught it. I was off my seat getting pumped ha. Aaron Rodgers is a great qb. But I have to say the cowboys are lucky they got Dak. He is the future. Yeah you could say that based on earlier in the season. But it's one thing then, but another thing seeing how he'd do in the playoffs. Yes he has a great line and rb and didn't get hit much.

I wanted to see how he'd do with pressure and guys in his face. He was pressured in this game and his team behind the whole time. The defense getting torched and the guy rallied the team. The cowboys haven't come back from an 18 pt deficit since 1972 and he took them to tie game 31-31, which was set for overtime. The defense really ****ed up by letting a 35 yard pass for that first down when there was like only 12 seconds left. Where Rodgers was, it looked like any pass under 30 and they wouldn't have time to get in fg range. But I think it's because of how dangerous Rodgers can be on creating plays and rolling out and passing on the run. This los was definitely on the cowboys defense. 34 pts, but they just got shredded most of the game.

Both D's were mediocre all season.

Its no surprise it came down to QB play. In that instance (more often than not), it will be the veteran signal caller that prevails.

Both D's were mediocre all season.

Its no surprise it came down to QB play. In that instance (more often than not), it will be the veteran signal caller that prevails.
True, but I don't think you could say Dak lost that battle. Rodgers made a HOF throw and Cook made an all-time great catch. But Dak made some great plays himself. Against virtually anyone else, he wins that game.

Back
Top Bottom