Green Bay To Move Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Green Bay To Move Up

Just a rumor.

But it always depends on who is available. I'm starting to get concerned the top 4 defensive guys will be gone.

I will gladly take the extra 2nd or 3 and 5, you get Rahsaan Evans and extra picks. Gotta agree that this is the draft where Miami needs to garner extra picks. Most of the talent from 21-50 is similar. Ronald Jones would be nice in the 2nd round. Similar to Drake, but also ok in pass pro.

Just a rumor.

But it always depends on who is available. I'm starting to get concerned the top 4 defensive guys will be gone.

That could mean 4QBs, 5 top D players, and a RB taken in top 10. I don't think so. 25 hours

It could end up, 4 qbs, 2lbs, 2 safeties, guard in top 9. If ward somehow falls to us, I wouldn't be mad.
I just don't see it happening... no way Barkley slips that far first of all, and CB is more of a "premium" position than Safety or even LB in today's NFL. Oh I almost forgot about him, but there absolutely is No Way Chubb slips to #10... not a snowball chance in hell that happens.

It could end up, 4 qbs, 2lbs, 2 safeties, guard in top 9. If ward somehow falls to us, I wouldn't be mad.

You forgot Barkley. It looks like a fairly sure bet the Giants are going to take him at 2. Chubb will definitely be gone also.

Back
Top Bottom