Green Bay To Move Up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Green Bay To Move Up

I hope we move back pick up more draft capital all the way throughout the draft, lots of talent to be had outside Rd 1.

When i look at GB i dont see a team that just needs a DB to close the gap on the vastly superior rosters in the NFL.

Bradley Chubb is the only guy they should be salivating for in a trade up.

We know 3 QBs (at least) and Chubb and Barkley should go in the top 10. Then there are the following:

Nelson, the 4 defensive players we might be into (Smith, Edmunds, Fitz, James), plus Ward. One of these guys WILL be there. If a 4th QB or other surprise player goes in the top 10, then a second out of these six WILL be available.

Worst case for me would be that the only guy out of these six available is Ward. Second-worst case is Nelson. Both of these are good prospects of course, just maybe not at the positions we need the most help at.

This is exactly why we've been putting out the not-so-subtle whispers that we want a QB. We really want a team to jump us for that 4th QB (probably Rosen) so we can get one of the defensive players we want.

What about the Bears for Nelson? His former OL coach at ND is on the bears now, and they got rid of Sitton, leaving a huge hole there (i believe)

What about the Bears for Nelson? His former OL coach at ND is on the bears now, and they got rid of Sitton, leaving a huge hole there (i believe)

Makes sense but they have a strong OG/C tandem already with Long and Whitehair. I could see them wanting to bolster that further or thinking they are strong enough on the interior and look elsewhere.

I was looking at one of those NFL news & rumor sights and they had their list of all the NFL teams most important need. To my surprise the most named position of need among 32 teams was the Guard position!

Could it be the importance of certain positions is changing with the way the game is changing?

Please move up for Ward. Someone please take him ahead of us. We already have a nickel back, and that's exactly what he's going to be.

I think they're targeting Derwin James. They'll have to jump ahead of TB though I still believe TB takes Nelson if he's there.

I'D DO A 3.9 SECOND 40 TO THE PODIUM...and throw the Quenton Nelson pick at Roger Goodell
We need him to drop one of the defenders down.

4 QBs, Barkley, Nelson, Chubb. If they all go in the top 10 then we're golden pending Dolphins ****ing up per usual. Ward or someone else can push another.

Problem now is I don't know if anyone is going to take Josh Rosen in front of us. So we might need someone like Ward to go

Back
Top Bottom