Greetings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greetings

Originally posted by Rabid Raven Fan
The Dolphins are known for huge playoff losses! Why should this year be any different?

Because we are playing the Ravens! :lol: I watched the game last night........ :lol: :lol:

What will the Bills score be? Oh that's right...They can't say what their game will be cause they are not in the playoffs :lol: Like Shannon Sharpe said on the commercial for the NFL playoffs last night...There are 31 teams and 12 teams make it to the playoffs..You special. We are special...the Bills ar not :lol: :p

It will be tough for the fish to sell-out because they don't have good fans.

Well, I would go, but funds are low. :( I already hit my 4 game limit this year, but I went to last year's playoff game! :D

Originally posted by Rabid Raven Fan
The only Miami Miracle will be if you dorks can sell out your stadium!

If you are going to start talking crap then you might as well change the name of this thread from Greetings...:rolleyes:

Oh good Lord! I broke a cardinal sin. Only Dolphin fans can talk smack here I guess.

I'll be right back. I have to go put on some lace underwear so I can fit in around here.

HEY NOW!!! :yell: SugarCane and I are the ONLY ones ALLOWED to wear lace underwear on this board!! :lol: :lol:

BTW, we are NOT dorks :)

Originally posted by miadphan13
Well, I would go, but funds are low. :( I already hit my 4 game limit this year, but I went to last year's playoff game! :D

Spoken like a true fan!

Originally posted by Player6600
Spoken like a true fan!

After 47 posts, you are FINALLY right about something! :lol: I am a TRUE fan! :D I live 4 hours North of Miami, so it is very costly to drive down there and spend the weekend 4 times a year. I spend thousands of dollars and countless miles on my car for the Dolphins.

YES, I am a TRUE fan!! GO DOLPHINS!! :D

miadphan-You are what we call a bandwagon jumper. If the fish stumbles you will join a different team

Where is your proof? Provide me with proof. I have NEVER owned another teams jersey. Why don't you go back to your pasture because no one here is interested in what you have to say. You just like to pick fights with people. It is really sad. :(

oh come on Miadphan. We all know it's true. I don't really care, but don't try to make yourself sound like a diehard when you're not.

Who thinks it's true? You and your Bills fans? :lol: Well, I happen to have one of your Bills fans on my buddy list and I am sure he would stick up for me. :lol: I'm still waiting for proof :lol: You don't have any do you? :lol: Do you know how many times I have blasted you with facts and you never come back to me with facts? :lol: Honestly, I lost count. You asked me to pull an old thread for you to prove my point and you never got back with me. :lol:

Sorry, but you lost ALL credibility with us during the first Bills game of our season. :rolleyes:

I am just curious. Why do you come on here to heckle, knowing how SAD the BILLS are?? I mean you really don't have a leg to stand on!! 34-7!! And sweeps 2 years straight! You really can't talk sh#%!! You should be talking about HOW TO GET A LIFE!!DOLPHINS RULE BROTHER!! JUST ACCEPT THAT!!! Take a walk outside your trailor once in awhile enjoy your surroundings and realize the DOLPHINS OWN THE BILLS!! The Bills are sort of like Miami's BITCH!! YOU know what I mean!! I hope you understand!! Take care pal!!

Back
Top Bottom