Greg Jerman-starting right tackle | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Jerman-starting right tackle

even though wade is not really big enough to play RT, thats the plan? making him switch out of the position he just learned, it'd be like being a rookie all over agian. I sure hope thats not the plan.

the only exception would be a blue chip LT, not just a "good" one.
Im talking orlando pace or potentially gallery, neither which are real options imo

I've got to agree with Zod. No way this is a good thing, at least not for this year. We are going to have almost an entire offensive line that has never played together. It will take a while before they learn the system and gel as a unit. I pity the starting QB and Ricky, this upcoming season.

this isn't great. I feel that he is not worth 5 million a year.

We dumped a bunch of crap and now will replace them with better players......as far as an offensive line needing time.........The Champion Bucs replaced 4 out of 5 lineman in that off-season before they won it all................

Originally posted by Section126
We dumped a bunch of crap and now will replace them with better players......as far as an offensive line needing time.........The Champion Bucs replaced 4 out of 5 lineman in that off-season before they won it all................

Ah sh*t man........Don't bring defensive championships into this thing.

One other thing to ponder as the upcoming draft.

If Todd Wade wasn't worth a better contract offer then he wasn't worth this.

Back
Top Bottom