Greg Rosenthal strikes again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Rosenthal strikes again

I really don't care what Rosey says.

Another one of those clowns from the "Around The Leauge" podcast.

I actually like Dave Damesheck who also does a podcast for the NFL. I think he's
funny, hence I don't really take the whole thing that seriously.

Those clowns are really idiots that don't have any sense of perspective at all, and
aren't good at their jobs.

I'm not going to give Greg any credit here, but what he's saying is true for the most part. Anyone who thinks there is an officiating conspiracy against their team is desperately looking for a rationalization. The other stuff about Wallace I don't completely disagree with either....like most have said who cares?

I am sorry. Mike Wallace needs to get better. Make some plays and I will defend.

last year, pats game, Balt game... Tell me those were fair called games...

GOod I hope Wallace reads this and hope it motivates him in the right way!

You play the game to win, I'd prefer that to mean we beat the other team with skill, preparation, and intelligence, with some good sportsmanship thrown in. You can't count on a referee helping you win the game. All of that being said it doesn't hurt to play the game of moving the ball with yellow flags. And to those of you who think there isn't a bias for some teams getting a flag and not others the facts are right there to examine, here's a hint , there is a bias and the patriots a huge beneficiary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkq

You play the game to win, I'd prefer that to mean we beat the other team with skill, preparation, and intelligence, with some good sportsmanship thrown in. You can't count on a referee helping you win the game. All of that being said it doesn't hurt to play the game of moving the ball with yellow flags. And to those of you who think there isn't a bias for some teams getting a flag and not others the facts are right there to examine, here's a hint , there is a bias and the patriots a huge beneficiary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkq

It's not only the Pats. The Steelers benefit a great deal. The New York teams
as well as the Cowboys. THose are the ones I notice

Time for a little truth:

http://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/defensive-pass-interference?year=2013

MIKE WALLACE IS RIGHT

In 2013, there were a total of 247 defensive pass interference penalties called. That's an average of 7.7 pass interference penalties for each NFL team.

The Miami Dolphins were the beneficiaries of 3 pass interference calls.

The Denver Broncos were the #1 beneficiaries with 16 calls. The New England Patriots and Baltimore Ravens were the #2 and #3 beneficiaries with 14 calls each. (Incidentally, both the Patriots and Ravens got some real questionable calls in their favor against the Dolphins last season.)

You really think those scrub ass Patriots receivers were so good that they kept drawing legitimate flags? The Browns might beg to differ.

Back
Top Bottom