Greg Van Roten, RG from the Raiders... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Van Roten, RG from the Raiders...

I know exactly what a real lemming is. I had brought that up to show they are not animals that commit mass ritual homicide, an idea shown in an old Disney movie.

I even included copies of the videos made of the back-stage operation of the filming of the "lemmings jumping off cliffs" showing a prop man dumping a large can (2 ' high and over 1' in diameter) of live lemmings over a pile of rocks that went down to a small pool of water where the movie cameras recorded their "falls".

I did this all to show the whiners trying to relate the suicidal tendencies of lemmings to the performance of the Dolphins. I said the whiners were idiots for thinking that lemmings were suicidal. They ignored it, so I decided to "tie that false "Lemming" " around their necks until they noticed that bogus facts were crap.

It seems the name has stuck, and those whiney "Lemmings" never noticed what was "tied around their necks".

I've been using that term for years now and you are only the second person who has questioned that.

Could it because you are one of the first "Lemmings" to recognize the error of your ways? - LOL
Far be it from me to argue against the masochism that comes free with purchase of our first Marino jerseys, and I would be honored to be one of the first. Need a win at something :woot:

This really isn't Dolphin related, and could just as well been put in your own FA thread, if not the General NFL area.

I'll leave it, but starting threads not team related just for something to talk about?
How is it not team related? People have been talking about signing this guy for months and he is free agent that would fill a need for the “team”…..very related.
Are we not supposed to bring up anyone that is a free agent, that could potentially be a help or target for us to sign? I guess I dont get why this is even an issue

How is it not team related? People have been talking about signing this guy for months and he is free agent that would fill a need for the “team”…..very related.
Are we not supposed to bring up anyone that is a free agent, that could potentially be a help or target for us to sign? I guess I dont get why this is even an issue
Check the date on the post.

At the time, there was an entire thread for those discussions, as well as threads about the Oline, in general. There was no need for GVR to have a separate thread and no, he wasn't a Dolphin then, and still isn't.

In any case, I didn't merge or close it. Do we need a separate thread for every single FA?

Check the date on the post.

At the time, there was an entire thread for those discussions, as well as threads about the Oline, in general. There was no need for GVR to have a separate thread and no, he wasn't a Dolphin then, and still isn't.

In any case, I didn't merge or close it. Do we need a separate thread for every single FA?
Well we are in withdrawal after the Cooking for Cook thing last year.

Well we are in withdrawal after the Cooking for Cook thing last year.
The thread that wouldn't die......

The hilarious part is that jaboni that started that thread ended up getting banned over it. The thread went on months after his demise.

I'm not entirely sure that they are. Older guards (and they ARE older) are much less likely to function well in a zone blocking system. Just because a guy has spent 8-10 years in the league does not mean that he is suited for our system.
TRUTH

Back
Top Bottom