Grier Has A Eye For Haskins But Likely Wont Trade Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grier Has A Eye For Haskins But Likely Wont Trade Up

Who the hell knows with any of these QBs what they will be at the next level.
I'm just waiting for that under-the-radar QB to take the league by storm and for some poster to claim they knew "that" player was going to do that.
Those post are always amusing.

if Haskins drop to 10 I would go get him. he may be best passer of 2019 class qb. with Wilson, grants and stills. the nfl is about offense. cannot be scare take chance. that what have kill us in past. when it come to taking a qb. if it dont wk keep trying. you can find any other position in 2 to 7 rd. my surprise qb is Grier. in case he make it big.

I'm just waiting for that under-the-radar QB to take the league by storm and for some poster to claim they knew "that" player was going to do that.
WVA Grier is my surprise qb

It's a crapshoot. That's why I lean towards drafting a QB this year (cost of moving up if need be is not too high) and hoping that they'll have Arizona balls, willing to draft another QB atop of 2020 if all goes terribly wrong.

But how many teams do what Arizona is about to do?

I think Drew Lock is a better prospect for Miami.

Murray, Lock then Haskins!

LOL at this quote and assumption.

Id assume this is more aligned with what his actions -
**"Grier attended one of the most popular collegiate games featuring 20+ future NFL prospects as well as the Ohio State pro day which features 3 potential first rounders."**

Haskins is what we need for the offense that we would run.
what offense are we running. we need to be able to adjust to qb. that we pick. when it come to running a offense. what work in N.E. aint going work in Miami. try some new stuff as well.

Last edited:
I don't think they trade up but if Haskins slips to #13 that's the pick.

Back
Top Bottom