Grier has pretty much **** the bed | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grier has pretty much **** the bed

I understand what you are saying but it's not as if Parcells had somehow never been on the front office side of things. He had final say in personnel decisions in the past. And you couldn't have a better track record as a guy who had gone to numerous under-performing organizations and complete rebuilt their culture. He was familiar with doing far more than just standing on the sideline.
Agreed, but he never won or competed in a Super Bowl when he had personnel responsibilities and he had never hired a head coach before he came to the Dolphins. I shudder when I think of his 2 biggest misses on the personnel side - Jake Long over Matt Ryan with the number 1 overall pick and taking Pat White in the 2nd round. If a gust came up, it would knock Pat White for a 3 yard loss and a concussion.

The Chargers and Bengals both made the playoffs in year two. Both improved significantly and are winning in ways Miami was hopeful
to be able to. This is a black mark on Grier.
Grier?

Flores is responsible for developing these kids and they are regressing...but it's Grier's fault.

Riiiiight!

I've been saying that all year. I didn't expect us to win 7 in a row all of a sudden, but that doesn't change anything. If Tua was going to be the guy, they screwed him. This is a clown circus in management from top to bottom.

The 7 in a row was an illusion fueled by a cupcake 2nd half schedule…helped greatly by these insane Covid policies .

And…they drafted the wrong QB!

Grier?

Flores is responsible for developing these kids and they are regressing...but it's Grier's fault.

Riiiiight!
These guys flat out ignoring

1 we have cut/traded offensive linemen that are performing noticeably better than our own current linemen

2 Our young linemen have ALL REGRESSED. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAS GRADED OUT WORSE

And yet it’s ****ing Grier’s fault for trading a disgruntled safety (who was later replaced with a better safety at a lower draft pick)? The logic is astounding.

Flores is not a good offensive line talent evaluator. He is not a good assistant evaluator. His continual failures in these two areas have led us to have an absolutely abysmal OL

Put together the worst OL ever. Turned a plethora of picks into little. Jack **** on FA
Michael Corleone said to his brother in law Carlo, "you have to answer for Santino". Well, Grier, you have to answer for the 2021 draft". That along with putting together a terrible O Line and shaky FA results at best needs to sink him.

How do you “earn another year” when you were the one who started 1-7 and had to dig out of that hole in the first place?
I would have fired Grier and Flo after losing to Jags. It was flo's defensive scheme on play before the winning fg kick by jags.

Back
Top Bottom