Griese Bracket- (8)endorPHINS72 vs. (9)RoninFin4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese Bracket- (8)endorPHINS72 vs. (9)RoninFin4

Who should advance?

• (8) endorPHINS72

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • (9) RoninFin4

Votes: 29 85.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
This matchup features endorPHINS72, a great contributor to the site, vs. RoninFin4, one of the site's best columnists.

Who should advance? You decide!

As I told Valandui - I bring you the promise of pop machines in the cafeteria...at least that's what worked in junior high student council.

Ronin's my boy.

Although I hate he calls it "pop."

Soda Ronin...Soda.

Ronin's my boy.

Although I hate he calls it "pop."

Soda Ronin...Soda.

Well, to be true to Cincinnati custom, it's always been pop - don't ask me why lol.

Then again, we put cinnamon and chocolate in our chili and love it and ask "please?" rather than "I beg your pardon" - we're just strange around here.

Thanks for the vote!

Ronin. Gotta love that Chile!

Indeed! Most people not from Cincinnati hate it - very rare to find some that actually like it.

Thanks for the votes everyone! It'll really be something if my alma mater can upset WV today...up by 8 right now.

Indeed! Most people not from Cincinnati hate it - very rare to find some that actually like it.

If you want to taste some real chili, you gotta come to NM. Some of the stuff here will burn the hair off your nuts. D7 is in AZ, so I'm sure he has a lot of the same stuff we have here....

If you want to taste some real chili, you gotta come to NM. Some of the stuff here will burn the hair off your nuts. D7 is in AZ, so I'm sure he has a lot of the same stuff we have here....

I visited my uncle in Texas, and some of the stuff there is pretty damn good, but also pretty damn spicy. I like the spicy stuff, but it's almost a totally different beat than what we have in Cincinnati.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom