Griese Bracket- (8)endorPHINS72 vs. (9)RoninFin4 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese Bracket- (8)endorPHINS72 vs. (9)RoninFin4

Who should advance?

• (8) endorPHINS72

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • (9) RoninFin4

Votes: 29 85.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for RoninFin4 because us vagabond samurais need to stick together.

Quick "Ronin" story. I'm in Suncoast Video at the mall and I notice they have Ronin for $6.99 on dvd. (This was about six or seven years ago, so it wasn't that old yet, and it was $20 or so everywhere else.)

I said, "Dude, is this price right? You're selling my favorite movie for $6.99?" He scanned it and said, "Yeah, I guess so." So after he rung up my order he got another copy off the shelf and bought it from a co-worker.

Great flick.

I visited my uncle in Texas, and some of the stuff there is pretty damn good, but also pretty damn spicy. I like the spicy stuff, but it's almost a totally different beat than what we have in Cincinnati.

If you ever want some genuine SW chili, shoot me a PM. I'll be glad to mail you some....

Quick "Ronin" story. I'm in Suncoast Video at the mall and I notice they have Ronin for $6.99 on dvd. (This was about six or seven years ago, so it wasn't that old yet, and it was $20 or so everywhere else.)

I said, "Dude, is this price right? You're selling my favorite movie for $6.99?" He scanned it and said, "Yeah, I guess so." So after he rung up my order he got another copy off the shelf and bought it from a co-worker.

Great flick.

That is a great movie. I need to watch it again soon. I haven't seen it in a while, so it'll be like watching it for the first time. I've forgotten a lot of scenes.

Great flick.

best car chase scenes ever for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom