Griese Bracket: (9)RoninFin4 vs. (12)FatKirstyAlley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese Bracket: (9)RoninFin4 vs. (12)FatKirstyAlley

Who should advance?

• RoninFin4

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • FatKirstyAlley

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
2 rounds of upsets for each of these posters has brought us to this crossroad of the Griese Bracket. Should Ronin, FH Columnist extraordinaire, or the washed up Cheers star advance?

You decide!

Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Ronin4Fin! Looks like my runs ends in the Sweet Sixteen. Damn you Ronin, now my wife wont make sweet sweet love to me and my daughter will call me a loser.

I almost want to play my backups and prepare for a run next season. Good luck Ronin! I really enjoy your posts.

Truly a saw-off between the two... not sure...? Hot dam you are cute FKA..., but I also lost a vote to from you...,

I like RoninFin4 a lot, but I got to go with FKA. I like the subtle sense of humor that sneaks in from the ol' broad. And it's not easy to be subtle when you can knock soup cans off both sides of the supermarket aisle with your butt.

Interesting trivia about RoninFin4. He was the official winner of the Top Twenty contest I held back in the 2008 NFL Draft where I had everyone from multiple message boards as well as the Fort Lauderdale Sun Sentinel blogs (thanks to Ethan Skolnick) name 20 players (not named Jake Long) that they believe will either be drafted by the Dolphins, or sign UDFA contracts. RoninFin4 had the most correct. I believe it was 6.

Gotta go for The Wide Load, if nothing more than on the basis of sheer animal magnetism. Ronin you're quite the astute poster complete with fresh spins on tired old subjects....but big boobs will always be the trump card!

b67ts2-1.jpg

Interesting trivia about RoninFin4. He was the official winner of the Top Twenty contest I held back in the 2008 NFL Draft where I had everyone from multiple message boards as well as the Fort Lauderdale Sun Sentinel blogs (thanks to Ethan Skolnick) name 20 players (not named Jake Long) that they believe will either be drafted by the Dolphins, or sign UDFA contracts. RoninFin4 had the most correct. I believe it was 6.

We playing again this year? I doubt I'll be able to duplicate predicting Rolly Lumbala again.

Just a heads up for everyone, the first part of my draft column should be up late tonight or at some point tomorrow when I'm off work.

Just a heads up for everyone, the first part of my draft column should be up late tonight or at some point tomorrow when I'm off work.
I see he's devoting his full attention to his article rather than the full figured gal. This might be my chance. Ronin at full strength would be nearly impossible to derail.....I have a column idea Ronin, write about the suddenly December proficient dolphins and them shedding their december swoon rep. Anything to take you concentration off of our fight to the death. Anyways, all joking aside..i really enjoy your columns and it is an honor to be here

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom