Griese Bracket: (9)RoninFin4 vs. (12)FatKirstyAlley | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese Bracket: (9)RoninFin4 vs. (12)FatKirstyAlley

Who should advance?

• RoninFin4

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • FatKirstyAlley

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I imagine it would resemble a contained black hole. Once the suction began and combined with her already considerable gravitational pull, it would draw in everything within a twenty mile radius. It's a very little known fact that FKA is what caused the colony at Roanoake Island to disappear as this process distorts the space-time continuum. Truthfully, scientists should be studying how she is able to effectively contain these forces.

This whole discussion of meal time just makes me want to see FKA take on the Blob at the FatCamp in the movie Heavyweights. Or is that her day job...?

Can we really trust a masterless samuraii?

Vote FKA '09!

Ronin gets my vote.
I'm still scarred about FKA threatening to unleash nude photos in the previous round.

and no fatties allowed in the elite 8.

Still un-decided..., and since you both voted against me..., I no-wheres to lean... I'm dead-locked...

Can we really trust a masterless samuraii?

Vote FKA '09!

Ah, fitting you should mention that, because the details of my username are far beyond masterless Samuraii.

It's more based on the Robert De Niro movie "Ronin" and an ongoing joke with an old high school football buddy.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1472567552/tt0122690

I'd just like to let it be know that I can handle katanas, throwing stars, nunchucks, etc. - all of which are useless against the impregnable layer(s) of body armor (and by armor I mean fat - think Michelin Man spare tires) of FKA.

I'd just like to let it be know that I can handle katanas, throwing stars, nunchucks, etc. - all of which are useless against the impregnable layer(s) of body armor (and by armor I mean fat - think Michelin Man spare tires) of FKA.

Did someone mention little ol' me? The only fight I've ever been in was with Oprah over the last bag of chips in the green room. Now that's a fat b@#$% !!!

sman4i-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom